Suggestions > Trade Deadline is unfair

Trade Deadline is unfair

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
11948.28 in reply to 11948.1
Date: 1/30/2008 12:39:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
While the trade deadline is all well and good in theory so most people have already played their TV games and have enough money to buy a player before the deadline. The problem is that some people (including me) have their 3rd TV game as their last game of the season which is past the deadline and means there are less players that we can buy and they will be much more expensive.

It would be much better idea to have players to play a certain amount of league games to be able to play in the playoffs.

This is not going to resolve your problem, since the money you get from the last game won't get you a player that's eligible for the playoffs one way or the other.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
This Post:
11948.29 in reply to 11948.28
Date: 1/31/2008 3:51:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think you missed the point, it doesn't matter that people buy players for the playoffs what matters is some people can buy players at normal price for the playoffs while others have to either pay A LOT more or in some cases can't realistically buy a player in time.

oh and again this season my last game is a TV game... great!

Nice 2 week bump btw :P