BB Global (English) > Ingame rotation

Ingame rotation

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
1584.28 in reply to 1584.25
Date: 10/13/2007 6:24:13 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
which is why I said, I'm not sure if this is realy possible and profitable developper's wise.

anyway: agree on the fact it would make it easier on controlling the minutes for all players in the team.

I was unaware of the potention of abuse, I didn't think about that.

When I sugested the minutes I was thinking about that a manager can tell the coach in real time to have certain players play for a certain amount of time. Ofcourse this is not strict! It should not be, a manager should never tell the coach an exact amount of minutes, so this should not be possible in the game either.
the coach decides wheter the player is good, and deserves more, or bad and deserves less, or when it doesn't realy matter follow the orders of the manager.
Also foul trouble, injuries (even slight, when the player can still play, but it might be better that he would not risk making it worse) are also taken into account by the coach.
Also it should not be for all players, just for the few special ones the manager is following up closer...

It will be, as already said, impossible to implement this

As it is now, if a manager feels 1 player should at least get 15 minutes in the game, even if he is very bad, just to give him the chance to show what he has in him, but if he performs bad not much more, (eg to see how he performs) it seems not realy possible right now. While in real, especially in scrimmages this should not be a problem.

I hope I made my point (what I first ment when I uppered the minutes for players) clearer now.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
Message deleted
This Post:
1584.30 in reply to 1584.28
Date: 10/13/2007 7:32:49 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
lol how can I train my 10 coach?
He managed to let my poor player 53 minutes on the court (overtime), and it is precisely his favorite player, the same one that has dropped to "average" PTW because of the coaches passion for him :-)

PS: another extremely easy win :-) my poor heart!

This Post:
1584.31 in reply to 1584.30
Date: 10/14/2007 12:23:38 AM
1986 Celtics
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
I have an interesting idea... why don't we let managers set how much they "like" a player... and this could bump the rating the coach uses to decide whether the player gets to play. Therefore if you think the GE is overvaluing the skills of player X then you could downclick how much you like that player and the GE would react accordingly.

This would give users a fun, flexible, but not perfect control over minutes that would be sort of realistic to how much control real GMs have over coaches.... hey isiah i want you to play little nate robinson more, brown isn't gonna listen 100% to isiah's rantings.. but he get more PT than he would otherwise...

This Post:
1584.33 in reply to 1584.31
Date: 10/14/2007 1:34:41 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
nice idea!

This Post:
1584.34 in reply to 1584.31
Date: 10/14/2007 1:37:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have an interesting idea... why don't we let managers set how much they "like" a player... and this could bump the rating the coach uses to decide whether the player gets to play. Therefore if you think the GE is overvaluing the skills of player X then you could downclick how much you like that player and the GE would react accordingly.

This would give users a fun, flexible, but not perfect control over minutes that would be sort of realistic to how much control real GMs have over coaches.... hey isiah i want you to play little nate robinson more, brown isn't gonna listen 100% to isiah's rantings.. but he get more PT than he would otherwise...

That would be very useful!

This Post:
1584.35 in reply to 1584.31
Date: 10/14/2007 10:33:08 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
seems like a great idea.
I first started this post because, I couldn't handle the minutes spreading, which means some of my players didn't get enough training.

This would ease things up

y