This Post:
313481.28 in reply to 313481.26
Date: 4/18/2022 3:31:24 PM
Mûrs-Erigné
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mûrs-Erigné II
Great and 10.000$, I'm always surprise by this kind of fee for this type of playe, a little irealistic

This Post:
313481.29 in reply to 313481.28
Date: 4/20/2022 5:40:17 AM
Mûrs-Erigné
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mûrs-Erigné II
Results of the seaosn:
I'm really happy with this season, I just regret losing to Estonia in extra time.
It was undoubtedly the possibility of winning the HCA for the Asian Championship.
Japan have won 10 matches and lost 5, the best win-loss ratio since season 31

Players of the season:
Matsuyama was our best player again this season, the best at points (420), the third at Rebounds (76) and the second at Assists (42).
With 189 catches, Oyanagi equaled the rebound record in a season.
Nagata played very well too, he was our third at points (196) and best at assists (67).
Takagi was our young player of the season, he played 13 games and 5 in starting-five, with some good performances.

Future:
+33 Players
Matsuyama is 34 now, but I think he will be the best player in the country for 1 or 2 more seasons.
Oyanagi is 35, but he is also to this day the best in his position.
Concerning Takenaka who turn 34, he is less essential, he played just 4 games this season and just as substitute.
(more) Young Players:
This season, without Nagase in form (and Misato injured), we could see Takagi and Iseki taking their place in the starting lineup. These 3 players should have more responsabilities in the future.
Strauss, Takuda, Kita, Sasaki and Nanami will be serious candidate for selection in the next season, depends of their progress.
Japan could have some good players addition in the next seasons but possibilities are limited.
We can quote, Yamato, with good potential but also Niita, Hirase, Anami and Yamamoto even though it will be more difficult for them with their limited potential.
Waiting for Koma and the next generation.

Come On Japan!