BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > The worst thing in BB!!

The worst thing in BB!!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
315348.28 in reply to 315348.27
Date: 8/2/2022 9:11:39 AM
BC Delfinii Purpurii
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Grudgebearers
but that is the entire point of the game , right? to manage your finances and not be in the situation that you described.
One season you might get it right, one season you might not.

I could argue that by getting a game in the start I will make less money because I have a bad fan survey, as opposed to having one at the end of the season.

all in all, your solution is not a perfect one. if you won't get any money in the first week, you might not solve your balance till week 2 and still be in bankruptcy if for example the schedule will put two road games for you in second week.
as you noticed, in week 9 you will have two home games.

or you might end up at the all-star week in the same place and you will again be in bankruptcy.

So, no, I don't think that changing the game will make any difference but rather you should take more care with the finances.

Last edited by therin at 8/2/2022 10:30:15 AM

This Post:
315348.29 in reply to 315348.28
Date: 8/2/2022 10:37:13 AM
Kitakyushu
ASL
Overall Posts Rated:
The game ends with a two game week, it should start with a 2 game week Is it that hard for you to see?
AGAIN, who cares about the All Star Break, the cup will be decided and the BBM will too(lose two games and it is over).
as you noticed in week 9 you will have two home games.

Week 9, I could care less.
I play this game in this order, CUP, BBM, League.

So, no, I don't think that changing the game will make any difference but rather you should take more care with the finances.

Say something new.

Again, it is about being FAIR!!
Day Trading to new users, NOT FAIR.......FIXED
Short rosters making a mockery of the game, NOT FAIR.....exhaustion implemented.........FIXED
Micronations having an edge in competition, NOT FAIR....merged leagues/FIXED
50% of users getting income the first week, NOT FAIR, needs to be fixed

Message deleted
This Post:
315348.31 in reply to 315348.29
Date: 8/2/2022 11:16:39 AM
BC Delfinii Purpurii
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Grudgebearers
I'll leave it at that as it seems that you are very stubborn in your views.

You have failed to present any arguments as to why it is unfair for other managers. All you said is that it was bad in your case as you went over the bankruptcy limit and you had to fire your team.
A game is not broken just because it doesn't fit your play-style / strategy.

Again, this is not your first season, so you should have prepared better if you wanted to make a cup, bbm run.
Navigating through the economics of an entire season and building a sustainable team for the next season is part of the game. ( i know, i repeat myself, but it seems the idea doesn't reach you so I try and try again )

Don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily opposed to the idea of having a salary exemption for the first week of the season. I just think it would not help in any way but rather create more inflation as there will be extra money for everybody.

Last edited by therin at 8/2/2022 11:17:23 AM

This Post:
315348.32 in reply to 315348.31
Date: 8/2/2022 11:32:44 AM
Kitakyushu
ASL
Overall Posts Rated:
Me too. I will leave you with this.....

Getting income for the first week shouldn't come down to LUCK. And that is what it is....LUCK!!

An algorithm flips a coin and chooses 50% of BB users. Winning a coin toss has nothing to do with strategy, it is LUCK!!

This Post:
315348.34 in reply to 315348.1
Date: 8/2/2022 4:00:03 PM
Optic Fibres
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Wānaka Lakers
I tell you the worse thing about BB.. when you get to overtime and the game engine decides to sub out your two highest scorers and you end up losing. How does this make any sense? This would never happen in real life and reduced the likelihood of me winning drastically. Both my players played very similar minutes compared to my other starters and both have 8ST.

I know I'm not the only person this has happened too either, it's a joke and the whole game engine around overtime needs looking at.

This Post:
315348.35 in reply to 315348.34
Date: 8/3/2022 4:46:30 AM
Extreme Kings
III.10
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Red Vintage
Bad things? Economy? Disadvantage?

Promote by record to the highest league and see how nobody goes to the arena. Need 4 weeks? Lose money or start 0-7, 1-6....OK. Maybe this need a change.

This Post:
315348.36 in reply to 315348.35
Date: 8/3/2022 8:04:07 AM
BK Maģiskais7
Virslīga
Overall Posts Rated:
When will you finally fix and improve this idiotic and stupid couch and staff salary system? It just makes me hate this game so much! Why should their wages rise every week? WHY? And if you are not living in BB 24/7 its almost impossible to get new ones, cause you still have to bid for it.... It was dumb when BB started and it is still as dumb. Why cant you just make it something like hattrick.org has?
It just drives me crazy, I cant put it in words.

This Post:
315348.38 in reply to 315348.37
Date: 8/3/2022 3:56:26 PM
BK Maģiskais7
Virslīga
Overall Posts Rated:
As I said - this system is stupid and have no rational explanation. Not any part of makes sense, starting from bidding and ending with weekly raising salaries.
As I said there are good examples to find on internet manager games, no wander so many players quit playing BB.

Advertisement