Help - English > Non-Specialty Staff Members

Non-Specialty Staff Members

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
147598.3 in reply to 147598.1
Date: 6/22/2010 8:25:30 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
From what I've noticed so far, staff specialties aren't that much of a boost. It doesn't hurt to have them though, but at the end of the day, a higher level staff with no specialty is better than a lower level that has one. My trainer and PR manager are both level 6 with no specialty.

To: Nex
This Post:
147598.5 in reply to 147598.3
Date: 6/22/2010 12:46:35 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
From what I've noticed so far, staff specialties aren't that much of a boost. It doesn't hurt to have them though, but at the end of the day, a higher level staff with no specialty is better than a lower level that has one. My trainer and PR manager are both level 6 with no specialty.

hard to say, the staff level work in another way then the speciality(little exception maybe in some cases with the coach speciality career extension when you train a old guy). And another thing the speciality are salary neutral, so it is hard to compare what is better.

For example with the PR i would also say, that a higher level is sometimes to much for the club because he had to work to create more money then he earn.

This Post:
147598.6 in reply to 147598.5
Date: 6/22/2010 4:38:19 PM
Arizona Cacti
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
You only want to get a guy with a specialty if you have a reason to do so. For example, I had a weird split with my games this season where I had lots of away games early and home games late. Add to that the fact that I got the #1 seed in my division (which means I play home playoff games) and it made a lot of sense for me to pick up a PR guy with Crowd Involvement to help my team out in home games. If you have older impact players, Career Extension can make sense but don't get one of those guys just for the hell of it.

This Post:
147598.7 in reply to 147598.6
Date: 6/22/2010 4:48:50 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
You only want to get a guy with a specialty if you have a reason to do so. For example, I had a weird split with my games this season where I had lots of away games early and home games late. Add to that the fact that I got the #1 seed in my division (which means I play home playoff games) and it made a lot of sense for me to pick up a PR guy with Crowd Involvement to help my team out in home games. If you have older impact players, Career Extension can make sense but don't get one of those guys just for the hell of it.

mmh i don't buy every training a new doctor, and help on game shape is always usefull so i believe massage is always a usefull speciality.

When a slightly injured player come back to a game, it is better then not so this is always a usefull speciality.

During the time you own a PR, you always have home or away games so this bonus aren't bad ;)

Fitness is usefull as long, any player of your rooster have stamina higher then atrocious min, ok career extension could be sometimes without a sense ;)

So i would still say you can not compare then to a level of quality, and you don't have to pay a lot for the speciality(ok for the coaches it makes a difference).