Help - English > How big should my team be? help please

How big should my team be? help please

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
196600.3 in reply to 196600.1
Date: 9/16/2011 10:51:13 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
A trainee is a player that has low age (perferably 18/19) that you are going to dedicate at least 3 seasons to training. Also, you want to get a trainee with at least allstar potental. I would wait until the start of next season to start training (about 8 weeks) becuase at the start of the season, young players are cheap becuase everyone drafts new players. When you trian, you want to get at least a level 4 trainee.

on your roster, you want to have 11 players. 10 of them can be good players, and the last 2 you only suit up for scrimmages and you want these players to have as low salary as possible. This is good because it is important to manage GS. GS can make a 50k salary player play like a 10k player. you dont want this. to ensure that all of your players have good GS, try to make all of your players (the 10 important ones) get around 70 minutes, and never more than 80min/ week.

For your rotation, I would get 3 big men (pf and C) that are capable starters in your league. (one doesnt have to be as good as the other, but the better the more your team will win. and 4 or 5 players that can play gaurd. What I do to make sure that my players dont get too many minutes per week, is I usually only start them once per week. Then the other game, I start them and have them play the full 48 minutes. (for training reasons)

Jope this helped!

This Post:
196600.4 in reply to 196600.3
Date: 9/16/2011 11:06:44 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
thank you

This Post:
196600.5 in reply to 196600.1
Date: 9/17/2011 5:00:45 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I prefer 11 or 12, but 12 seems to work the best when you have scrimmages........ and i was looking at your roster and you seem to have good trainees in the post (harman, Llinas and baker).... train them for now and beginning of next season sign a good 18 yr old post player with around star potential...... i personally think you dont need to bring in anyone with a high potential when you are in a lower division and it costs a lot more to bring in a good trainer wiht a high potential....... and to cut down ur roster i would say fire barkley cader and santos.... and maybe also fire one of ur PGs and after u sell your sf use that money to bring in a better PG and train your post players and you will have a balanced team to get you out of div 5..... hope that helps :)

To: kpd
This Post:
196600.6 in reply to 196600.5
Date: 9/17/2011 10:53:50 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i get what you are saying. But what your reasoning behind firing santos, he is young and to me he has good skills in the post and rebounds well, can u explain to me in better detail. i would appreciate very much if you could be my mentor, it would help me a lot, please, thank you.