Suggestions > Rules of Conduct

Rules of Conduct (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
220059.3 in reply to 220059.2
Date: 6/13/2012 9:52:25 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
In that instance yes there was a warning. But if you look through other Threads.

In particular I can see some instances with E.B.W. and Tough
as well as some involving Ramquizhbo

These things happen, warnings aren't always there. Seems common sense, but some people lack common sense, and others in the heat of the moment spend their common sense on a foot in the mouth.

This Post:
220059.4 in reply to 220059.3
Date: 6/13/2012 10:01:54 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I've always found it interesting that almost everyone thinks that they are one of a few with common sense.

I don't know why there are "heat of the moment" issues in an online game...

This Post:
220059.5 in reply to 220059.1
Date: 6/13/2012 10:18:06 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
we are pretty cautious with forum bans, and when you cross the borders in heat some post get deleted and maybe you get an extra warning by mail depending on the severity of the insult.

Not sure what you really want, but interpreting forum rules always have to be aware of the situation around and the intention of the posters. if we have such strict rules who could be processed automatic, there would be either plenty active trolls or an enviroment which makes it impossible to talk. So yes moderating depends lot of the feeling and impression of the current gm, and we see judge thing differently through different backgrounds and impression. Even when we try to moderate on the same level.

For me it look like you want to talk about current cases, which is forbidden in the forum rules so that i close this one.