Suggestions > 2 Managers

2 Managers (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
227848.3 in reply to 227848.2
Date: 10/1/2012 8:50:46 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have to agree, there's hardly anything in your suggestion that would work. First of all, you've only been playing this game for a week. Why not learn and discover more features before suggesting dramatic changes to the way everything works? Second, the games here are simulated before they're shown to us, so there is nobody calling the plays and the subs live. The point is having a game where the managers don't have to be online when their teams are playing. As such, the tactical part is "just" setting up the lineup and choosing the offensive/defensive schemes, subs pattern and attitude, hardly requiring an extra person just to do this...

If we want to have a discussion on how to make things more complex, and more interesting, both on the GM part and the tactics part, I'm all for it, but hardly in the terms you've suggested.

This Post:
227848.5 in reply to 227848.3
Date: 10/2/2012 6:50:25 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Trust me ive been playing this game more than just a week so I think I know about how this works and all. But its kinda crazy how you just immediatly shoot down my idea and you compare this imaginary BB that im talkin about to the current BB so YOU need to be quiet and actually read the idea I made Ok?

Ps: Its ok Ive seen stuff like this happen since season 16 so... its normal to me now

Last edited by Maybach Man at 10/2/2012 6:52:27 AM