Suggestions > Improve Staff System

Improve Staff System

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
270718.4 in reply to 270718.3
Date: 6/2/2015 11:00:18 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I saw that and i think it's a good idea because you are right there does feel to be a huge lack of qualified trainers and staff. But i will say unlike players it does make for an interesting market of transfers we don't ever talk about. I mean when you get into heating bidding over staff it comes down to what you value. I dont know how many mangers actually train and train properly if you want to say. So having a ton of really good trainers and cheap would only help teams who do it wrong. By having a limited number you make those premier trainers work to get good staff. Now PR & doctors YES should have more and lower those prices. BB sucks when your players get hurt or have 2-3 week injuries. But trainers i dont mind the limited number of good ones

This Post:
270718.5 in reply to 270718.1
Date: 6/2/2015 11:07:59 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
staff system is okay, what we really could use are some kind of training facilites to build.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
This Post:
270718.13 in reply to 270718.12
Date: 8/28/2015 5:39:41 PM
Neverwinter
CGBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't want to sound like a smartass, but I think most of you don't know what are you talking about. You remind me of those feminists, keep looking for changes, without realizing those changes lead to a lot worse situation overall. You just don't see consequences.

From my experience from other similar sim games, buzzerbeater is by far the best system out there.

basketism:

You pull 19 young players per season, instead of buzzerbeater's 3. It leads to the situation where trainee has to be top-notch, or he's useless. Imagine everyone getting 18y hofers with 60+ TSP every season. Would ruin the game.

You train all players, instead of one/two positions. It leads to the situation where all players have good skills, so they are devalued. Imagine everyone having full roster of 130+ TSP players in buzzerbeater. No diversity. NT experience becomes a deciding factor for player quality. Managers are sacrificing skills in a mad race for experience.

trophymanger:

There is a 5 star system, and litterally every player trains, regardless of playing matches or not. It leads to the situation where 3.5* or less players are basically worthless. Every team, even lower leagues has 4* or better players. For 5* players, difference becomes playing for NT or not, where they gain routine. There are tons of 5* players in large nations who don't reach NT, so they remain pretty average, bloated salaries, and no routine to stand out.

They made "bloom periods", so players do most of their training in 3 seasons. Then they made training grounds too expensive, so if you have them, what you're supposed to do? Buy 30 players let them train without ever using them in matches, and then sell. It's like you're growing domestic animals, not human players.

Basically, these games have unstable systems with issues. People start to whine about these issues, they fix the issues but creating more issues, then people whine about new issues, and so on.

Anyway, rant over, back on topic:

Why would you buy a high level trainer, when you can train a 120+ TSP player with a cheap level 3 trainer?

I have always been saying, level 3,4 trainers are most efficient for training. In special case, if you are willing to sacrifice your team to build that uberman monster player, go for level 6-7.

Advertisement