Luxembourg Season 47

Set priority
Show messages by

To: Siwy
This Post:
301080.3 in reply to 301080.2
Date: 8/26/2019 4:22:40 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Short info about loss with Luxembourg (100-110) and current situation with scouting.

My plan today was to take a risk with GDP, while saving enth for the next games. In both cases, I guess that I could do better, but overall result was decent.
Partibrejkers (Montenegro manager, I guess he was your manager as well?) tended to use only fast tactics, so first half of GDP was easy to predict. The second one was basically a guess between PtB (neutral GDP) and RnG (outside GDP) - and I guessed wrong. It could probably cost us an important win.
I considered CT, as I estimated that it could give us a chance to fight with Montenegro, but after computing enth I decided, that it wasn't worth the risk. What I regret now is I haven't decided to play normal - one level of effort more, and it would be a even game.
Some important players (Largillere, Redern) haven't played today due to low GS. I will try to contact their managers to remind them about GS.

About scouting: I'm probably going to upload database tomorrow. It will be late due to two factors:
a) I can't find a way to put some tables with raw data from NT Scout, NTSO and skill checks into one, nice table
b) I've been waiting for Kappirinho to give me a data from U21, as I couldn't check his players from junior squad - unluckily, he hasn't logged for week and he haven't responded.
E-mails to Luxembourgian managers have been send (except wandezoc, I'll contact him tomorrow). I still have to contact foreign managers with our players.

Last edited by Siwy at 8/26/2019 4:23:49 PM

Leniwy, stary, wyliniały kocur. Czasem jeszcze zerknie na polskie tłumaczenia.

To: Siwy
This Post:
301080.4 in reply to 301080.3
Date: 8/27/2019 9:06:57 AM
The Brick Squad
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Partibrejkers is a good man, I talked to him a lot when he was still around in town. He did a lot of work for our NT in the past so he had some insider knowledge about our prospects and training plans.

Its a very good result considering how strong they are. Let us just rebuild the NT and perhaps we can look for some upsets in 1-2 seasons

Will the Lux managers have access to the database as well or is this gonna be a task for you/NT scouts to update the tables?