322113.3 in reply to 322113.1
Date: 12/2/2023 9:51:45 AM
Hakarabonkel
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Oif Simches
Dear Moldovan BB managers

My name is shahak and this is my application for the coming elections for the Moldovan national team manager, I have a lot of passion to succeed and I would like to think the moldovan team would benefit from having me as their manager

For several reasons:

I have a lot of experience with the Israeli national team, that includes the ways to train up players and improve their tactics, especially in those areas im very proficient
Also I recently opened up a moldovan discord channel that we're using to better the moldovan community, after only about half a year we are already seeing results in the under 21 national team

Plans and other points:

One of the things I will strive to do is further improving the community by working together in discord channels and other means of communication, full cooperation with the manager of the u21.
Another thing i was hoping to achieve making the moldovan team strong and competent in the time frame of a few seasons

Conclusions:

Vote for me and make a contribution for real change in the moldovan national team, I am excited to contribute to this team my all and would like to thank you for considering me

Respectfully,

Shahak

Last edited by Shahak23 at 12/3/2023 4:38:05 AM