Suggestions > player's opinion

player's opinion

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
37050.3 in reply to 37050.2
Date: 6/26/2008 1:31:21 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
thank you, I'm developer working for one boring service department in domestical appliances... this is a better fun:D

I'm looking forward to see that progress too, thank you again:)

This Post:
37050.4 in reply to 37050.2
Date: 6/29/2008 6:17:40 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
man, did you ever considder becomming a game-developper?
Your brain is untirable...

But GOOD, keep it comming, keep it comming.

Note: I'm not entirely pro this idea, but it ain't bad either, I am just awed by the amount of imagination you have, and rather sooner then later, some magnificent idea is going to come out, I'm already sure of that!! :)

Why not ask if he plays Football Manager.... they've had this implemented for a fair while now!

This Post:
37050.5 in reply to 37050.4
Date: 6/29/2008 6:28:32 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

Note: I'm not entirely pro this idea, but it ain't bad either, I am just awed by the amount of imagination you have, and rather sooner then later, some magnificent idea is going to come out, I'm already sure of that!!

Why not ask if he plays Football Manager.... they've had this implemented for a fair while now!

because I wasn't just reacting on this suggestion in particular, but on the fact he was spewing out tons of suggestions at the time.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
37050.6 in reply to 37050.4
Date: 6/29/2008 6:49:16 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

Note: I'm not entirely pro this idea, but it ain't bad either, I am just awed by the amount of imagination you have, and rather sooner then later, some magnificent idea is going to come out, I'm already sure of that!! :)

indeed, from there is even some inspiration, but enough about me