Suggestions > immigration lottery

immigration lottery

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
225653.30 in reply to 225653.1
Date: 9/6/2012 3:54:12 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
You could always just move irl. Are some things, like BB, not more important than life itself? That sweet, tender IP address would be just about enough to make me pack up and head to Tunisia.

This Post:
225653.31 in reply to 225653.11
Date: 9/8/2012 1:02:23 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey Manouche that not a bad idea at all!! Take all the small country users that have under 100 users put them in that fantasy country. but to add to what you said I personally think that you whould take the 20 1st people to signup that are already in a big country that they dont want to play for anymore randomly select 10 from every country place them randomly in a league and then start the country but all this would have to happen during the offseason. but at the same time teams like Tragedy Team..... -=defenders-= .....cathlab (saudi arabia)....ballers4Lyf ( Nigeria) ....Dubliners and other big name teams in small countries would eventually end up in the top League and that would most likely become the undisputed hardest league to play in and actually win a game!! O yeah another question what if those small country players dont wanna move?? would they quit would they still have to move what would they do?? Last question.. There would be like 6500 teams in that fantasy country there that would be like 300-450 leagues..( i hope you answer these question(not the last 1 its not really a question) because I love the idea of moving to a new country.)

This Post:
225653.32 in reply to 225653.31
Date: 9/8/2012 2:34:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
lol

Thanks for your support BC !

Of course, users would restart from scratch.
Only those who wish for a different game would move. I see no reason to force a user to move to a different and fantasy country if he's happy playing in his current country.
6500 ? Nothing to worry about, Spain used to have 6000+ teams, they may have even reached the 6500 mark, I can't say.

Why would users in large countries want to move to Galadornia ? Galadornia is a large country too...
Probably, users of large countries would want to move to a small country.

So my idea is to create a second fantasy country, we'll call it, er..., the Southern Galadornian Tiny Islands Federation ! It's a federation of tiny islands south of Galadornia. Hundreds of paradise islands where the inhabitants are filthy rich thanks to the pearls and gems trade and they are all crazy for basketball. There is only room for 16 teams and one league in each island but the leagues are rich like the D.I of the other countries.

Islands are Aau'a, Bau'a, Cau'a, Dau'a, Eau'a,... I'm running out of ideas but a whole lot of exotic names can be created... Fau'a for example !

So Galadornia to move from a small to a large country and the SGTIF to move from a large to a small country.

Decents ideas, I think, I have read worse.

And glinfunhya Galadornia !

;)

This Post:
225653.34 in reply to 225653.33
Date: 9/10/2012 5:47:39 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
complete nonsense.

Amazing post!

/sarcasm