This Post:
318094.30 in reply to 318094.1
Date: 3/10/2023 6:18:35 AM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
I guess it's a blessing, that you got the young HoFer. I forgot to set a lineup for the cup (again). But Han is getting training and Lee as well, but that's just kind of a coincidence that I had them in the right spot in the "default lineup" in order to receive some training.

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
318094.33 in reply to 318094.32
Date: 3/10/2023 10:17:27 AM
white snake
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
Kim with his 3rd SB up in 5 weeks this season. If he can keep this pace, he will have a nice SB at the end of the season

This Post:
318094.34 in reply to 318094.33
Date: 3/11/2023 6:05:27 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Kim with his 3rd SB up in 5 weeks this season. If he can keep this pace, he will have a nice SB at the end of the season

Sutherland 2.0? Or Haek 2.0? Or even better? ;)

This Post:
318094.35 in reply to 318094.31
Date: 3/11/2023 6:08:09 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
I guess it's a blessing, that you got the young HoFer. I forgot to set a lineup for the cup (again). But Han is getting training and Lee as well, but that's just kind of a coincidence that I had them in the right spot in the "default lineup" in order to receive some training.

They aren't fully safe with me either. May I remind you that I forgot to set the orders for my first game of the Utopia final. And I had some other smaller misshaps in recent times.

Monday, we are playing at home, but against the Portugal and they have a better team than us. It's highly unlikely we'll clinch the win here.

Well, I remember the one game that you forgot to set a lineup. For the NT. Where HS We could have gotten another record. One in points scored. And on in games played in a season (because of the extra game of some issues with the schedule in that season ...) Still hurts to think about it.

But very nice that you got those 5 pops. I didn't manage that yet. And it'll probably be some time until I do now that I'll be switching to 1 pos training quite soon.

This Post:
318094.37 in reply to 318094.36
Date: 3/12/2023 4:38:56 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters

Well, I remember the one game that you forgot to set a lineup. For the NT. Where HS We could have gotten a record in games played in a season (because of the extra game of some issues with the schedule in that season ...) Still hurts to think about it.

It still hurts indeed.

This Post:
318094.39 in reply to 318094.38
Date: 3/13/2023 12:12:04 PM
Hamburg Albatrosses
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters

Well, I remember the one game that you forgot to set a lineup. For the NT. Where HS We could have gotten a record in games played in a season (because of the extra game of some issues with the schedule in that season ...) Still hurts to think about it.

It still hurts indeed.

You cursed me...

Welp, I don't know how long I will last as NT coach and even coach if I keep forgetting orders.

Sincere apologies. We didn't plan on winning that game, but, at least, putting some fight.

It was a busy weekend, but no excuse, I still had time to do some basic orders at least. I even looked at the GS and possible team on Friday, but as usual, I waited for Sunday, in case of injuries on Saturday and wasn't available and clear headed enough to do it.

Well, it can happen. Shouldn't, but that's life. Rather unfortunate for those players who should receive minutes and therefore merchandise. Maybe you should update the default lineup for the future. ;) And: maybe do a lineup on friday after GS-update and then adjust on Sunday, that's what I did in my u21/Nt times (because forgetting a lineup is always bad but especially when everybody can see it on an NT-game^^) ;) And I guess HS We is rather unfortunate to not have been on the roster, like this he might have gotten another game, I guess he's still part of the default lineup? ;)

So: good luck for the future! ;)

Advertisement