BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Official Second Team Poll & Discussion

Official Second Team Poll & Discussion (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
254079.31 in reply to 254079.1
Date: 1/12/2014 1:44:05 PM
Dodor Utd
A Grupa
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dodor Inc
This suggestion makes no sense at all! Even though I have often wished to control a second team, this must be one of the worst ideas ever. What would be the point of National leagues if half of the teams competing in it are foreign? We might as well put all 30k teams in one huge league.
I'm trying to think of anything positive that would come out of this change, but unfortunately I cannot. Very disappointing if this happens. This is one of those changes that can potentially ruin the game for everyone.

This Post:
254079.34 in reply to 254079.33
Date: 1/12/2014 1:57:26 PM
Dodor Utd
A Grupa
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dodor Inc
Having someone to compete with ? Several users from India said that they would welcome new teams in their country instead of having to play bots and very casual managers.

And you think the creation of several hundred teams will help smaller countries have someone to compete with? Won't these teams be spread out through all nations proportionately? Meaning that a a country with 5 active teams will get no more than 5 secondary teams, but most probably just 1 or 2. Teams that are regarded secondary, and may not get the full attention from their owners. Doesn't sound like a great improvement in competition to me.

This Post:
254079.36 in reply to 254079.2
Date: 1/12/2014 2:14:00 PM
TF Opena
Ligat Ha'al
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
TF National Farm
Hello
Listen, I support everything said here, and for a majority vote to do this update, but I think this option should be open to people without support.
Can we please change it so that people without the support they could get this option?
Thanks, Miro231

This Post:
254079.38 in reply to 254079.36
Date: 1/12/2014 2:20:36 PM
Headless Thompson Gunners
Naismith
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Canada Purple Haze BC
You clearly do not understand the concept.
The BIGGEST reason for this is to help out with BB finances.
To help keep this game alive.
Can't see why anyone would ever ask for this to be an option for non supporters.

Also seems to me that those too cheap to buy supporter would all vote negative in this poll,
since they don't get anything out of it.
Sadly, the nature of our current human existence:

"What's in it for me?"

This Post:
254079.39 in reply to 254079.37
Date: 1/12/2014 2:21:28 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I voted no before I saw that there was a B3 restriction. I'd probably change my vote to yes if I could.

This Post:
254079.41 in reply to 254079.1
Date: 1/12/2014 2:25:19 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have to admit that I dont like this idea... Although I spend much time on bb at the moment, I wouldnt like to manage 2 teams, I simply feel like I couldnt pay as much attention to my second team as I pay to my first. That is my personal opinion, but I believe this isnt: I would just hate to play with some guy from USA, Australia or China, etc.(nations randomly picked:D) We dont speak same language, we dont even play bb at same hours because of different time zone, I cant celebrate when Serbia wins some match either in bb or in RL with them, I cant mourn with them when Serbia lose...

Another thing is something that Yellow Cake from Japan mentioned, possibility of stealing draft picks by second teams, and then intentionally not training them, just because you want to harm some country.

To conclude, I dont like this idea, but it can be improved... There was a lot of talking about some country called Utopia(or even WNBA, I like this too:D) on previous topic about this suggestion, where every second team would play. I suppose this is a lot harder to implement in game, but I like it much more, because all of the problems mentioned in this post will be fixed... Utopia will have it own leagues, cup, winners can even play in BBB, everything like a normal country...

I hope you managed to understand what I was trying to say, my english is pretty bad, but I did my best here:D

Advertisement