Suggestions > out right buy

out right buy

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
217836.32 in reply to 217836.31
Date: 5/23/2012 8:07:37 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't think the same time process thing will be fair with so many countries and timezones present. Plus it still has the issue of people that have busy schedules (school, work, friends, trying to eat somewhere in there) would still be at a great disadvantage, probably more so depending on the time.

The X bid(s) per Y, I like. It makes sense, an organization would have to talk things over. Along with raising the increases, but their would have to be a ceiling (1.8 million @ 40 percent could be ridiculous) but 100,000 raised each bid would not.

I still think charging per bid would be beneficial and make managers decided how much they want to spend instead of trying to nickel and dime their way around.

Honestly I hate how much this game seems to revolve around free agency, but there is no way to be competitive without using it, especially early it seems.

Not just that... but, the worst thing in the world. Is if Player A and Player B both finish auction around the same time. and I have all my money invested in bid for Player A, and someone "snipes" in, etc. There isn't always enough time if not supporter with transfer bookmarks, for me to go and search and find Player B whom is less skilled etc. and Get my bid in on time for him either. Now I have to bid on a different similar guy, who's auction ends in another 2-30 hours. Just to have the same last second-swooping in occur.

Newer Managers don't have the money to do the "minimum raise" bid on 10-50 players. like... lan4ik for example

This Post:
217836.33 in reply to 217836.32
Date: 5/24/2012 1:47:40 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
You can always use browser bookmarks or excel for your transfer interests. I usually have to use them aswell, as 50 ingame bookmarks is not enough. I hope they raise the bookmark limit soonish:)