BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Increase More Stars and All-Stars, decrease those benchwarmers and 6th Men

Increase More Stars and All-Stars, decrease those benchwarmers and 6th Men

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
223518.33 in reply to 223518.30
Date: 8/14/2012 10:23:16 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have actually tried drafting 19yo players when I had a late pick but all it lead to was players that wasn't worth even 10k
I had drafted two 19yo players last draft.
I have sold one for about 100K after about a third of a season, and the other is already was estimated around 250K-550K.
You expect to get a player from the draft, not train it a bit and sell him for great profit. That is very rare as should be.

This Post:
223518.34 in reply to 223518.31
Date: 8/14/2012 10:28:51 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
My mate scouted an entire draft there were only 13 18yrs olds rest 19yrs and only two players above 4 ball potential a waste of 100 odd so scouting points I reckon. Lucky for him he has second pick do will get a player of his choice. But know investing wisely and scouting right doesn't mean better chance at good players as most are crap
How did you connect all of the pieces of your claim here together?
1) Using 50 scouting points each on a draft is not wisely using but wasting way too much (IMO).

2) 19yo are rarely carry disease. They are trainable and may be worth if being trained...

3) Three ball potential are also good until some degree, although I don't like to train that type of players either.
On the other hand, on lower divisions (surely at the forth and fifth divisions), they are surely valid players (after not to much training).

4) The chance is better, because now you know which ones are (some of) the good players, and which ones (some of them) are not worth drafting. Hence it does improve your chances.
Nobody claimed you will get 100% success in case using scouting points, and it surely should not be 100% success.

Message deleted
Message deleted