Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
275294.34 in reply to 275294.29
Date: 11/23/2015 9:21:19 AM
Salvem as Lulas
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
That's exactly my friend. Our thoughts of Brazilian players , it's the same .

This Post:
275294.36 in reply to 275294.35
Date: 11/24/2015 5:25:49 AM
Três Rios Carijós
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks for the support friend. Good to know that more and more people supporting and thinks the system is outdated. I opened the discussion to just that, and we can not let it die ... we have to discuss ideas ..

At first I have seen people who support .. after a good number of people join, we can begin to discuss best ideas, and it shall be for the game.

I will repeat once again ... We had a high dropout players ... literally stopping to play, and I think this is not good for anyone ..

This issue has rather to be seen. For the game without users will not forward.

This Post:
275294.40 in reply to 275294.38
Date: 11/24/2015 7:09:29 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The truth is IMO, nobody ever really liked it that much. Lots complain and want a change...lots put up with it as is. There is a very small few who say they like it and want it to stay as is. I think they have always been an extreme minority.

So, since you say it, that's a fact I guess ?

As you said in a second message, the real minority is the people on the forums. If you resize it to just people discussing english forums, it's even lower. What is true is that:
- There is a way of training in BB, practically the same for 33 seasons.
- There is an undetermined number of people OK with it.
- There is an undetermined number of people who dislike it.
- Those who dislike it have different propositions which means they may not like the new options if training was changed.

Why don't we start to determine how many people really like/are okay with the system, so we can end the discussions once and for all?

I think there are many possible propositions floating around, that could improve the game AND satisfy the majority - only fact so far is that we all know it's impossible to please everybody.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
Message deleted
This Post:
275294.42 in reply to 275294.38
Date: 11/24/2015 9:42:41 AM
Salvem as Lulas
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
I think like any online game, the players should be heard . Even if it is for a general discussion , polls and choices . You accept or not the proposals (as seems to be your case ) is part , however I think that when some people are in favor of change , at least should be heard . Now, if the position is that no matter the opinion of the players, the boss are it better is explained because there the suggestions box turns merely figurative in the forum.

This Post:
275294.43 in reply to 275294.42
Date: 11/24/2015 10:06:00 AM
Três Rios Carijós
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
I keep my idea. even more to see that those who have opposed, or think wrong change, are in the minor leagues and ends in itself and explain my point that to train and be competitive is kind of complicated.

in fact, both are French.

Advertisement