292477.34 in reply to 292477.30
Date: 2/14/2018 6:48:41 AM
white snake
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
True, and now?
So do you know that I am bored like hell for the last seasons? The only stuff which is holding me here is the swedish NT and my tests.
I never promoted to Div.1. For that I would had to stopp analyzing the engine. And than I would be the same like most of the other managers. Around 20 seasons ago I started my tactic federation and the stuff you read in the forums is a small part of the results.
So you think it is a coincidence that SB has more attention now? Or that more and more teams run the 3-2 zone? Or that the boxes are clear or how steals and blocks work? Almost the whole data came from the tactic fed and this was only possible because I played in the lower leagues and tested this tactics and defenses.
Hell, I even helped other managers from Italy and the Netherlands to plan the training for their players. And these players played later against our german NT. I never turned someone down who asked me things about the engine or skills. So, sorry if I don't have the trophies which are soooo important.

Why I don't play the 3-2 zone with Sweden:

If you have a div 1-3 team with SB and you run the 3-2 zone, you need only 2-3 inside skills. That is cheap and has a big impact in your defense. The guards will score the most points. And it is hard to crack this playstyle. The NT level has far more stronger bigs. And If you go with these kind of bigs into a game, you have almost no offense left. This results in the need of 4-inside skill bigs and these guys are rare and expensive. So yeah, I don't have all players ... yet. But take a look at the german NT. Falke is also part of the tactic fed and he Knies exactly how to play the 3-2 zone. His last game against Czech Rep. was a perfet showcase.

And now I am going back to my FCP. It's one of the last interessting things left.

This Post:
292477.37 in reply to 292477.34
Date: 2/14/2018 12:00:00 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm Agree.

The fact never won anything don't mean that you not understanding the BB/engine game.

I'm one of this mans, I start in season 10 but miss my team and back in final of s32

Since s10, I dedicated my time to research of the game, analysis and others. I says between drafts pick to win "unlikely" games - like my last yesterday.

Help the community is nice to me and not only watch skills players and take to play. If you wanna be a good coach/manager, you need to make more. But some users have to sacrifice themselves.

About FCP, Nachtmahr, you can see this (292062.9) when I reply for this question in other post.

I especially like to play with FCP. Only change when necessary - like last game (99639869).

On this match, I can use 3-2 zone but I think more efficient to use 1-3-1 zone.

Why?

My opponent have a roster much better. The best players is Inside, so my prediction is truth.

My analysis see the avarege outside offensive and defensive. So, I play in this side with 1-3-1 zone and Motion to keep away paint players

To help, my opponent play with 2-3 zone - because my best players is inside. But, I put my attacks outside.

Result:
Starts Player FG
PG: 3-10
SG: 7-17
SF: 2-5

Bench
PG: 0-3
SG: 0-2
SF: 5-14

Of sure, enthusiasm help so much, but if I wrong taticts I can lost the match - I win only 8 pts ahead.

Why I don't use FCP?
Because my C, my best defensive player but he have a low stamina and to this game I need him on court more time.

Why I don't use 3-2 zone?
Like said, 3-2 is slow tatic. I knowing my opponent made Look Inside [fast tatic] I need to put a similiar - only possible is 1-3-1.

I put too my C to defend PF and my PF to defend C, one time my PF have a lower OD skill. With 1-3-1, My:
PG is the first 1
SG, SF and C, the 3
My PF is last 1

With this, the PF have 4 Block and 9 Defensive Rebounds - on m2m against plays inside - they PF & C.
The 3 players - the highers OD skills - on zone take Blitz on SG and SF.
And my PG m2m they PG.

The 3-2 zone don't make the same effect in this match, cause 3 players is Outside defense agains 4 in 1-3-1.
With 3-2 zone, more times the ball arrive on they PF and C and 1x1 against my inside players he team is better.

I need to look all this. If I look only skills probably would not win.

Sorry my english.

This Post:
292477.39 in reply to 292477.35
Date: 2/14/2018 1:55:48 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you for your reply.

Since running offense with 4-inside bigs is impossible, what if outside attacks combined with 3-2 zone like 3 shooting monsters + 2 JS+ID+SB+RB bigs?

Sadly, SB and JR are the keys of this kind of lineup but also the fewest ones people would like to train.

Give me a few more seasons and I'll have some data points to answer (except that my squad is woefully inadequate in passing/handling/driving because I hate nothing more than seeing "open" shots scored at a lower rate than contested ones).

This Post:
292477.40 in reply to 292477.38
Date: 2/14/2018 1:57:44 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
HAHAHAHAA

Advertisement