Suggestions > World Toruneys like B3 for all Levels/League

World Toruneys like B3 for all Levels/League

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
167495.36 in reply to 167495.34
Date: 1/5/2011 2:14:35 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
i just say that there isn't a inflation, which should mean that player prices raise ;) For me there are more dropping.

And i said the system, should keep itself stable, so more income would generate higher salarys, which draws the money out of the system and remove it again ;)

This Post:
167495.40 in reply to 167495.39
Date: 1/6/2011 3:45:57 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

lets say, using China as an example (don7t want to pick on Italy all day using them as an example), if the top 1000 teams in China are in a competitoin, then the 1001 best or less teams in their national tourney are not going to really be 'IN' the competition. Sure they might win a few rounds.... but they aren't expecting a crown or anything.

and you believe thats different in international competions, that there aren't favorites? And especilally that they aren't 50% teams who kicked out the first round, with elimination matches ;) Expecting a crown* is also there just for 20-30 teams, or people who are more optimistic then realisitc.

In addition after all the smaller countries invitationals are filled there would still be teams left, and in a very large country they could have a second tourney or 3rd even domestically. With a 9 or 10 round tourney set up you are looking at 500~1000 teams,

As i said this would make it unfair, even in the main attraction the league. Maybe the top 5 teams are in the stronger group most likely flying out of the competion in the first two rounds, where the teams behind them play a tourny with chanches for 6-7 rounds and lot of ties. And you can make the income of the first tourney 4 times higher(especially with the salary approach), so it is double unfair because they got less ties, less competion and in average less money even when they normally should get more(because they are even paying a bit more for their roste).

* especially the crown isn't that meaningful in the end wheen the competion say, i am the best team betwen the 12500 and 13000 best teams in BB, but maybe i am even better then this but i can not play this competion crown.

Last edited by CrazyEye at 1/6/2011 3:59:10 AM

This Post:
167495.42 in reply to 167495.41
Date: 1/6/2011 6:24:01 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
fair though is not an argument against a change considering that the current system is not really fairer at all in any way shape or form. Currently you get flat amount REGARDLESS of the type of tourney/country/game. That aint fair at all, it aint even a lotery since which countries yo uare in totally matters. Its like a rigged lottery.

but the initial setup is more then fair, because it is the same for everyone. With your system, some competions would be much more lucrative for teams then others, and the borader would be close.

So the current system will equalize over time, and your system stay unfair ;)

This Post:
167495.44 in reply to 167495.43
Date: 1/6/2011 6:42:24 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
there will always differences in competiveness also of the leagues, and your opponents play under the circumstances.

I am quite sure that i could earn more money in nippon then in germany, but did that really hurt me? Is the difference big?

And i am talking about an fair competion today, which means the cup draws will equalize over the time in the countrys and the chanches are at least the same for everyone. Your system would be unfair at the system level, and the main competition ;)

Last edited by CrazyEye at 1/6/2011 6:44:26 AM

This Post:
167495.46 in reply to 167495.45
Date: 1/6/2011 6:52:26 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Your arena revenue is based on the quality of who you play, as is your TV revenue and merchandise.

the arena revenue is mostly based on the league i play and the succes, i expect nippon have a first league?

My merchandise is based on my paid salary*, the tv income is based on the salarys but it don't means when we got 80k more tv income that our salarys are just 80k higher^^ I really laugh when you make the proposal of a 650k salary cap, for the B3 tourney in that thread when the average div I team in our league had paid 800k salary till midseason and has a weekly income of -70k ;) So i am quite sure that we make less money.

* maybe i have advantages in getting nationalplayers, but it is nearly impossible to raise my own draft in the competion and most NT players are monsters. sSO i think we could break this down to salary, and it isn't like paying 1k more salary gives you 1k more merchandise. No more merchandise normally means you loose more money through salary and have less money instead.

Edit: And about cup income, yes we could make more money when we get into the final, and we have more cup rounds in average but it is less likely that we get in the cup rounds with higher winning money ;)

Last edited by CrazyEye at 1/6/2011 6:55:18 AM

Advertisement