Show messages by
Message deleted

This Post:
314820.38 in reply to 314820.36
Date: 5/10/2022 6:58:09 AM
Kerbal Space Program
CBSL
Overall Posts Rated:
I am not against that a scam should be punished, but against the criteria in the post.

The criteria of fraud is to compare the price of a trade with the intrinsic value of the player, not with the price of a few days earlier.

If a player is worth 50K and a manager buys him for 50K and sells him for 500k a week later, of course he should be punished. No doubt.

But if a player is worth 500K and a manager buys him for 50K, what's the reason to prevent him sell for 500K a week later?

Fraud will always be judged by price versus intrinsic value, not by how long a player has been in possession, multiples of two trades, player potential, or whether the buyer is newbee.

This Post:
314820.40 in reply to 314820.36
Date: 5/10/2022 7:25:50 AM
Folgado Lakers
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Folgado Lakers II
I always thought this was meant to happen one day and honestly, I'm happy about it. Things were getting out of control.

In the beginning, there were few teams making moves with young players with potential 9-11, but nowadays the bubble was about to explode. There were so many people trying to make money out of these players that the transfer list was a complete joke. For example, Poland 1st division has become a jumble sale The same thing happened some time ago: I and a couple of other managers used to trade grandpas with SOS 10, and many other people started doing the same. BBs decided to stop it and start fining.

One very important point that I would like to mention that did not appear among the guidelines: training. A couple of pops can dramatically change the price of a player that has been recently purchased. For example, the player that Gatienextra mentioned and I sold a couple of days ago had improved in 5 important skills (plus some others in which he was about to pop), and therefore improved his price (which was btw an absolute bargain when I bought him). These types of sales should be fine. However, I'm happy with the fact that the sales are punished if they are pure speculation with players who did not even train. For example, I was recently fined for selling a couple of players with pot 11 like this one (50871775) and I was absolutely OK with it.

I would like the guidelines to be as precise as possible and contemplate as many scenarios as possible to make it clear what will be punished and what will be not.

This Post:
314820.43 in reply to 314820.39
Date: 5/10/2022 7:59:34 AM
Kerbal Space Program
CBSL
Overall Posts Rated:
Your example that hit 50k and sold for 400k is illegal under existing rules, without adding any new criteria.

If the four criteria is aimed to improve the efficiency of finding potiential frauds, I agree.

Last edited by 豹 at 5/10/2022 8:00:39 AM

This Post:
314820.45 in reply to 314820.40
Date: 5/10/2022 8:25:29 AM
Valencia Basket Club (Taronjas)
A1
Overall Posts Rated:
What??

The market is FREE and should remain FREE! Transfer List may be 50% of the game. Putting some bad Day-Trading Cheating Report Guidelines or some of the terrible proposals made by some managers would only decrease the numbers of users.

This is OUTRAGEOUS. This topic should have a very different note because this is chaotic and brings worriment to the managers.

"Selling players in way above the market rates have always been against the rules. Recently, we witnessed an increasing amount of players", so we will be more strict with that. Also, we will educate new players writting a guide to avoid this troubles. That should have been the message!

What has to do if a player is part of the team for a year os less?
What if you buy a player for 1k (because it was 4 am) and sold him 100X or even more?

Ιts just two cases.
1. A player's worth is around 100k and a new team buys him for 1.500k.
2. A high potential player sold for outrageous money. In most cases not 18-20 years old. Because the value of a young prospect with high potential can be very high. There you can be friendly for new users.

The learning prosess reguires mistakes for every manager. There was already chaos with player exhaustion, buzzer doesnt need another one fo no reason at all. Limits about new players or players purchased in the last 30 days cannot be relisted for more than 3x their value are bad ideas. The game should remain simple.

This Post:
314820.46 in reply to 314820.1
Date: 5/10/2022 8:53:10 AM
Franca Shoemakers Revival
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mito só o da Caverna

1. The player was not part of the team for more than a season. Going more into specifics - the player in question was apart of the team for only couple of weeks

you mean a part, right?

a player apart of (from?) the team means something quite the opposite of a part. perhaps it would be a decent idea to rectify this

Advertisement