Help - English > Trainer salary up

Trainer salary up

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
255236.37 in reply to 255236.34
Date: 3/8/2014 7:47:19 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Does not matter if he is abusing the system or not, he is flipping players. Look at the date he bought players and sold them. That's called flipping players/ Dont make excuses man. Money is money, it all add up after a while.

I never said he had any advantage over me if so where is it? You said that. I said he is flipping players. Your mad because you tried to personal attack my team and me and I told you this guy is flipping players. Comical.. if he such a good team why does he have to flip 75-100 players in 3 seasons time. To me that's called struggling..

But to you that's called good manager no, no hold on good trainer. Comical at best. I had the same team for 10 season time and bought a few new players. I never flipped any. I have never rebuilt the team, not once.

Then, as I said, list five players that he's "flipping". Buying a player, using him for a season or two and then replacing him is soimething entirely different. Buying a short term scrub for scrimmages and then selling him quickly for roughly the same price is hardly flipping.

But you're saying "money is money" and that it all adds up? You mean to tell me his 188k career profit (on 3.5M sales roughly vs. 3.3M purchases) in three seasons is an overwhelming advantage? I seem to recall you boasting of how much money you made while in V, "learning tactics" and all that.

I've never really claimed they were a good trainer though. I don't know how their centers have been trained, but what I do know is that they have been. Hu Dunwei was drafted and joined Harbor four days later, and now has an 11k salary. Eron Hotič was drafted, joined Harbor eight days later, and now has an 11k salary. Neither is a high potential player, but they're better players than when they joined the team and already both are superior to any player you personally have ever trained.

But, you know what? Why don't you go look at the SM Lizards and come up with some sort of excuse for why they've also beaten you and have a better record. They've sold one (1!) player ever. They've run an inside offense a total of one (1!) time in their entire BB career. Of course, they're training some of their own draftees too.

This Post:
255236.39 in reply to 255236.38
Date: 3/8/2014 10:47:36 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
At first, I was frustrated reading your responses to any thread but some months ago I realized how much I love reading your messages.

Thanks Mr. Glass. Keep up the good job!

Yes, but I need a glass of bourbon first.

This Post:
255236.40 in reply to 255236.37
Date: 3/8/2014 1:06:56 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Your clue less my friend I trained L dunning 5 time league assist leader in a row in got him about 1800/2000 starting team not bought. I trained P. Hass. 1 time league mvp and 2 time scoring champion 2 time rebound champion.. I trained another player who got 2 scoring titles and 1 runner up mvp.. I don't train again your clueless all of the player I have bought points are up in %, defense better in % since I bought them. Ppg higher as well. Show me a pf shooting 338% about 33% pure avg from 3pt range when I first got him 19-20% something like that. His 2pt shooting even better. at one point 61% for whole season with taking over 300 2 p attempt also go back to season 18 L dunning had double double avg for the whole season real close to a triple double with pulling 5 asst a game.. show me a pg on your team with that.? You cant? I have been in playoffs every year I have played this game.

Sm lizard is a new team , that I play once a season year, I didn't scout him, his record mean nothing to me. I had a 3 man team injury that game and long time, if you care to look, but I think you'll take that as excuses. I don't need scout a team when I have 3 man injury, I didn't run to gdp feature for help either.

I think your really dumb or atleast playing dumb when it comes down to buying and selling. He can buy players, which you call old vets and flip them in 30 days times . oh it's just part of the game because he's training one or 2 bumps that he is going to sell. Any thing to strengthen your point of view.? I don't need to do any trainee, right now unlike you . I have a solid plan.. All of this is just a training regime, tactic systematics trail and error. I did all this with less.

GO look at the start of the season if you or anyone think sm lizard and ucla could beat that team I put together just for fun. just to run tactics with, just to snicker and giggle at outside offence.. Then you have a lot of real learning to do . I don't play for real , nor am I playing for real.

If I did I wouldn't lose a game period, then theres will be people like you running to the mod to add more restrictions instead of improvements, This is why I pulled that team down after a 8-0 start , you cant beat me in training players, you can barley play tactics correctly. I did all this for fun, I haven't rebuilt this team yet. I will in about 2 season. Let see sm lizards or if uccla buy another 100 players to flip. I'll have the same roster that will last 10 season strong.

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 3/8/2014 1:23:31 PM

This Post:
255236.42 in reply to 255236.40
Date: 3/8/2014 1:53:29 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Your clue less my friend I trained L dunning 5 time league assist leader in a row in got him about 1800/2000 starting team not bought. I trained P. Hass. 1 time league mvp and 2 time scoring champion 2 time rebound champion.. I trained another player who got 2 scoring titles and 1 runner up mvp.. I don't train again your clueless all of the player I have bought points are up in %, defense better in % since I bought them. Ppg higher as well. Show me a pf shooting 338% about 33% pure avg from 3pt range when I first got him 19-20% something like that. His 2pt shooting even better. at one point 61% for whole season with taking over 300 2 p attempt also go back to season 18 L dunning had double double avg for the whole season real close to a triple double with pulling 5 asst a game.. show me a pg on your team with that.? You cant? I have been in playoffs every year I have played this game.

And if you brought Brian Scalabrine to your local rec league, I'm sure he'd dominate all the stats there too. It doesn't mean that you're a good manager for making him a better player, it's just that when players are going against players significantly worse than them, they're bound to dominate.

But, yeah, I never have PGs remotely close to the assist lead in my series. Don't plan to any time soon, either. My focus is on the number of assists for the team as a whole, and the number of turnovers for the team and for individuals. So, for example, while you've got one guy with six assists per game or whatever, as a team you're averaging 18.7 assists vs. 11.7 TO and 7.8 steals - against division 4 competition. Meanwhile, though I don't have big individual totals, I'm averaging 22.6 assists vs. only 7.6 TOs - and my team has more steals than turnovers - against some of the best competition in the USA. So while I know I should be impressed that your PG has five or six assists or whatever, I'd rather have a good team. Maybe someday you'll know the difference, though my gut tells me it won't be from first hand experience with a good team.

GO look at the start of the season if you or anyone think sm lizard and ucla could beat that team I put together just for fun. just to run tactics with, just to snicker and giggle at outside offence.. Then you have a lot of real learning to do . I don't play for real , nor am I playing for real.

You are what your record says you are. In your case, you're a ten season veteran who's still a mid to upper tier team in the second-lowest division in the country, getting blown by left and right by much newer managers.

If I did I wouldn't lose a game period, then theres will be people like you running to the mod to add more restrictions instead of improvements, This is why I pulled that team down after a 8-0 start , you cant beat me in training players, you can barley play tactics correctly. I did all this for fun, I haven't rebuilt this team yet. I will in about 2 season. Let see sm lizards or if uccla buy another 100 players to flip. I'll have the same roster that will last 10 season strong.

Project much? Of the two of us, who is the one who complains about "LI dominance" being unfair, or trainer salaries increasing being unfair, or the nature of the draft being unfair, or the GDP being unfair, or the overextension tax being unfair? That's all you, my friend. Every single thing that could be considered an obstacle I look at as something to work to overcome, while you look at it as yet another unfair thing keeping you from your righteous place at the top of the game. So whatever nonsense you feel free to sputter about your horrible understanding of the game is fine (and reading it often brightens my day), but if you want to talk about people running to ask for restrictions or complain, kindly keep my name the **** out of your mouth.

Last edited by GM-hrudey at 3/8/2014 1:54:23 PM

This Post:
255236.44 in reply to 255236.41
Date: 3/8/2014 5:54:34 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I haven't even built a team this a practice team key word is "practice" all the rest of what is said I already know. Level mean nothing on this game bots or not. So its doesn't matter who I'm talking too. Im not going to sit here and let any one down talk me about training none of these clowns are in b3 or never will be . Gm or not I don't care.. b3 is only true level of play on this game.

They are not there, so what ever is said I already know, I did better . I said many times this is a tactic practice team. build arena then learn tactics , then actually play.. what I do is not anyone damn business with my team, im not flipping players or cheating. So how am I'm playing wrong? practicing ?. these are guys playing for real I am not/

I have nothing bad to say about their teams, you know why , ignorance is ignored. Who talking about them no body. Look who talking about me. everybody. why? If im not a feel god story then why speak on me?. That goes to show you blood is in the water. I'm not even trying here ill have a 20.5k seat arena before they do with the proper ratio before they I will also in b3 before they will as well//. Its a marathon not a dang sprint, the finish line not going anywhere. Its not how you start it how you finish.

Practice make perfect. rushing is not the answer. training is not the damn answer to every damn thing on the game. How is anyone going to a train player and never know the level output the player talent in tactic before hand, the proper out .? Its science not instant satisfaction. Science take time, every thing deserves it theory and to be prepared for.. Its case the of ant and the grass hopper.

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 3/8/2014 5:58:55 PM

This Post:
255236.46 in reply to 255236.44
Date: 3/8/2014 7:45:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have nothing bad to say about their teams, you know why , ignorance is ignored. Who talking about them no body. Look who talking about me. everybody. why? If im not a feel god story then why speak on me?. That goes to show you blood is in the water. I'm not even trying here ill have a 20.5k seat arena before they do with the proper ratio before they I will also in b3 before they will as well//. Its a marathon not a dang sprint, the finish line not going anywhere. Its not how you start it how you finish.

Well, I will give you credit for having more bleachers built than I do. And I suppose there's no point in you trying to make up the 3000+ seat gap between us in lower tier because you can't get people to fill them up with what you've got so far. You'll definitely want to address that before you need to start supporting the salaries of the players that get you into B3.

This Post:
255236.47 in reply to 255236.45
Date: 3/8/2014 9:09:39 PM
Telecasters
III.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Telecasters II
Problem with the fact that we react to your team and "how to" is because you are giving advice. If you don't feel the need to have opinion on what you say or do, don't come here giving advices.

This x100

Advertisement