This Post:
275489.37 in reply to 275489.36
Date: 12/19/2015 6:02:42 AM
white snake
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
It's enough if you update him on the site. I check everyweekend the new updates.
Advanced is good. I trained my Haek most of the time with an advanced coach and he has almost 130 skillpoints. Perfect minutes and training are more important

This Post:
275489.38 in reply to 275489.37
Date: 12/20/2015 6:50:29 AM
white snake
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
I added Stjärnland, Smol and Andersson to the list.

Last edited by Nachtmahr at 12/20/2015 6:52:36 AM

This Post:
275489.39 in reply to 275489.29
Date: 1/1/2016 7:32:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Stupid question maybe, when you say JR-training, is that jump shot or outside shooting?

This Post:
275489.40 in reply to 275489.39
Date: 1/1/2016 7:55:55 AM
white snake
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
There are no stupid questions.
JR training is outside shooting (standard position SG).

This Post:
275489.41 in reply to 275489.40
Date: 1/11/2016 10:25:48 AM
white snake
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
To every manager who is interessted in training a swedish player with the aim to get into the NT

First of all, thank you for helping us

Second, you won't hear from me "you have to train this or that". If you want my or someone else opinion, just ask and you will receive an answer. There are no k.o. skill sets. Everything is possible as long as it helps the NT. The only thing I can do is to share my knowledge and experience from lots of "try and error" tests and seasons.

I have something like a "wish list". I know that every manager tries to build a player who can help him or her in the own team. So there should be an area for skills, which is helpful for both sides.

- at least OD 17 for Guards. reason: most of the opposing players have skills between 17 and 20. to play at the same level OD 17 is necessary
- JS=JR for SGs. To overcome the defense of the opponents, JS 17 JR 17 would be a good start.
- OD=ID for SFs. The SF is most of the time one of the weakest parts in the team. Some lack OD, others ID. A SF with a strong defense in both skills can stand his ground against outside, inside and balanced SFs.
- PFs can be skilled like you need them for your team. If you prefer an outside PF, try to keep JS=JR, an inside needs DR=IS. To make him more effective, OD can be seen as an important skill (14 and higher).
- ID=SB for defensive PF and C. That's the most effective ratio and to stop IS 19/20 bigs, you need at least ID 17 SB 17.
- RB can be used on every position. If you're looking for a dominant RB player, start at 17 and go higher.
- PA is necessary for the whole team. So PA 10 or higher is no error.

Like I said, there are no restrictions for the skill sets. Be creative and build different players. This will help us to play different tactics and defenses. You want a defensive C with a lot of passing? I take him!. You are going to build a RB monster with high offense? Do it! You can't afford a 150k player? Why don't you build a 70k player with 130 skill points? Don't be fooled by the salary. Some players have a low salary and very high skills. But thanks to their smart builds even division 3 and 4 teams can afford them.

This Post:
275489.42 in reply to 275489.41
Date: 1/12/2016 6:58:49 AM
Glaskulans IF
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi!

How should you train this guy? His to old for u-21 next season.

Bjarne Dehllund (36171465)

Owner:
korsträsk

Weekly salary: $ 14 706
Role: rotation player
(BuzzerBeta)

DMI: 145800
Height: 6'9" / 206 cm
Potential: MVP
Game Shape: strong

Jump Shot: mediocre Jump Range: respectable
Outside Def.: atrocious Handling: inept
Driving: awful Passing: atrocious
Inside Shot: proficient Inside Def.: sensational
Rebounding: prolific Shot Blocking: prolific
Stamina: mediocre Free Throw: average

Experience: pitiful TSP: 64 (21 + 43)

This Post:
275489.43 in reply to 275489.42
Date: 1/12/2016 1:13:48 PM
white snake
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
Hmmm, there are several possibilities.

1) Offense
Go for 1on1 Forwards to train driving, handling jump shot and inside shot. Train it until driving 15.
Switch to passing to train it until ca. 9/10.
After that you have to decide which three inside skills you want. Inside shot is your main skill. You can go for ID and SB or ID and RB.
If ID and SB: Train SB, it will give sub training and skills to ID. Than ID and finish with IS
IF ID and RB: Train RB, than ID. Also finish with IS.

2) Defense
Start with passing. Train it until 15.
Switch to SB. Train SB until an up. Switch to RB and train it until an up. Than train ID until an up. And start from SB again.

Because of his low OD it will take him too long for a respectable level. It's one of this decissions... train OD and he will be a good team player or let OD be and try to maximize the other skills to reach the NT.

This Post:
275489.44 in reply to 275489.43
Date: 1/12/2016 3:21:38 PM
Glaskulans IF
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Hmmm, there are several possibilities.

1) Offense
Go for 1on1 Forwards to train driving, handling jump shot and inside shot. Train it until driving 15.
Switch to passing to train it until ca. 9/10.
After that you have to decide which three inside skills you want. Inside shot is your main skill. You can go for ID and SB or ID and RB.
If ID and SB: Train SB, it will give sub training and skills to ID. Than ID and finish with IS
IF ID and RB: Train RB, than ID. Also finish with IS.

2) Defense
Start with passing. Train it until 15.
Switch to SB. Train SB until an up. Switch to RB and train it until an up. Than train ID until an up. And start from SB again.

Because of his low OD it will take him too long for a respectable level. It's one of this decissions... train OD and he will be a good team player or let OD be and try to maximize the other skills to reach the NT.

Thanks! I will forward your suggestion.

This Post:
275489.45 in reply to 275489.44
Date: 3/6/2016 9:21:39 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi all. Sorry for posting just ow. I was outta home for couple weeks and no internet. So I couldn't check my team.

I've got this player I'd like to share with you. See if you can help me decide how to train him:

Jump Shot: strong Jump Range: strong
Outside Def.: atrocious Handling: atrocious
Driving: inept Passing: strong
Inside Shot: inept Inside Def.: awful
Rebounding: respectable Shot Blocking: mediocre
Stamina: inept Free Throw: prominent ↑

19 MVP / 208cm

Thanks for help

This Post:
275489.46 in reply to 275489.45
Date: 3/6/2016 2:53:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't think this is the right thread for this type of question but I personally couldn't care less about that so I will give you a few tips anyway.

Given his height, I'd train him into a forward. But before we start thinking about what position he is best suited for, you've got to improve his defense. Dramatically.

Let's start out by playing him at least 48 minutes at the Point guard (PG) position during the week and switch your training to Pressure for just the PG. This will train him the fastest. Make sure that you also let at least 1 more player on your team get 48 minutes, preferably a young player with a decent enough potential. By looking at your squad I would suggest Renato Mazzarini.

Pressure will mainly train Outside defense (OD), but also a little bit of Inside defense (ID).

Keep training him until he reaches about strong (8) OD. This will take a while unfortunately but it is necessary since a guy with terrible defense simply won't do you any good, no matter his position.

This Post:
275489.47 in reply to 275489.46
Date: 3/8/2016 5:23:31 AM
Jokehim Maniacs
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jokehim Maniacs II
Considering that he is 19 and got poor defense it might even be better to focus on Mazzarini for your training. Mazzarini could even have a small chance of playing in U21. Your 19 year old player might be able to become better though thanks to his potential despite being a year older. Maybe Nachtmahr could give some additional thoughts about his potential to reach the potential before getting too old as he is better than me to calculate how well players improve with training.

And very welcome to the game. Feel free to post your players, but I suggest another thread for that. There are many managers that are generous in giving tip. If you speak Swedish I prefer to use that (even if Nachtmahr gets big problem in understanding) as almost all are Swedish speaking that use the forum.

Last edited by Jokehim at 3/8/2016 5:25:12 AM

Advertisement