This Post:
293585.37 in reply to 293585.15
Date: 06/26/2024 23:55:41
Sandersville Preyers
IV.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Faulknersburg Friars
these things are from the Parrot calculations.

Does anyone know how long the Elastic benefit remains in place: If, for example, I train 1v1 until my guard reaches the desired level for Handling and Driving, how long will he reap then benefit of any elastic effect. If he doesn't train for one week is elastic effect gone, or does it dissipate at some known percentage week by week?

To: LDR
This Post:
293585.38 in reply to 293585.37
Date: 06/27/2024 06:22:45
Aussie Pride
ABBL
Overall Posts Rated:
I think you misunderstand the elastic effect. Its based on the difference between skills. Say your Driving/Handling are high and OD is low then training OD will be faster then normal. As OD gets closer in skill to Driving/Handling the elastic effect decreases.

This Post:
293585.39 in reply to 293585.38
Date: 06/27/2024 07:04:20
Sandersville Preyers
IV.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Faulknersburg Friars
I think you misunderstand the elastic effect. Its based on the difference between skills. Say your Driving/Handling are high and OD is low then training OD will be faster then normal. As OD gets closer in skill to Driving/Handling the elastic effect decreases.

Most definitely. I appreciate the explanation. It appears, from what I have read hear and elsewhere since posting the question, that once a certain level has been obtained from training 1v1, for example, it remains in effect until an associated skill is trained (OD in your example). I did not understand the various relationships between skills. I have not yet been able to access the chart at Coach Parrot's website linked elsewhere, but Alonso, provided the basics in his post here. Again, much appreciated to you and all who contribute to the knowledge base in the forums. The game is better for it.