This Post:
319812.38 in reply to 319812.37
Date: 3/3/2024 2:00:50 PM
MyBBTeam
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Tak Cuba Tak Tahu
Congratulations to you too. Building a competitive team so fast is not easy and you did a good job. I had to put my best lineup against your team and all quarters but the third were close.

This Post:
319812.39 in reply to 319812.27
Date: 4/12/2024 3:55:48 AM
Las Fierbinti
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi

Please take care of boys GS.I can't believe that are nt players with under 48 min a week.This season i could't count on Wenqing.He was on TL .he was sold with 3 mil.He was bought by a manager who thinks that he can win games if he plays a player 100 min plus weekly.I tried to explain him that is not ok for a player to play that amount of minutes but in his country they don't think that is neccesary to reply at messages.

I cannot do anything without help from mangers.This season i think we could make a nice performance but if we don't train players to improve them and we don't pay attention at game shape, we are lost.

I want to continue at NT also the next seasons but i need support .

Thanks

This Post:
319812.41 in reply to 319812.40
Date: 4/12/2024 5:05:00 AM
Las Fierbinti
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Wei should be buyed by an Malaysian manager.I would do it myself but i didn't haved the money.It's definetly worth 3 mil.

Now about GS.Also i 'm far away and i cannot pay visits..... first of all ....managers should respond to bb mails sended to them.What plan i can do if they don't respond,i don't say more about training.How can i handle them if i cannot speak to them.The first season i posted on forum and few peoples responded back.

Until now i won all games without Wei but are coming games with a higher difficulty level , and i need him.

This Post:
319812.42 in reply to 319812.41
Date: 5/14/2024 7:54:36 AM
Las Fierbinti
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi to all,

A long time passed since i posted something new.

I will speak a bit about this season.

Unfortunately we didn't qualified for eliminatory phases in this year tournament.

I will speak about losses .When we win we win .

Peru.We lost in double overtime ,with a bit of luck we could have won this game and secure qualification.Unfortunately we didn't suceeded.

Germany.We had a 15-17 points advantage in first half.The second half was a complete mess with only 19 points scored ,i think the final score was too harsh.Sometimes i don't understand game engine.

Slovenia.Nothing to say .The worst defeat this season.But they are with too clases above us.We still lack at some chapters and we cannot compete with them.

Next year i want to candidate for a new mandate.i want to know what all of you think about his.

Also i want to ask again all the managers to try to improve their NT players .

All good for everyone.

Thanks !