BB Barbados > Activation of the forum

Activation of the forum

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
129594.39 in reply to 129594.38
Date: 5/1/2011 8:29:58 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have to say I am already surprised, very surprised in a number of ways.

Tell me one of the ways

I want to know

This Post:
129594.40 in reply to 129594.39
Date: 5/2/2011 2:04:55 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
good day to everyone !!!!

1)am glad this forum is a bit more active, glad that my "friend" from down under is surprised...
hopefully pleasantly surprised... :)))

2)glad that little David continues proving me right...
and by the way no need to shout...
Do NOT, call me like that :P
I am 15 years and 194 cm, so that is a disrespect for me :P
i didnt call you shortie..;))))

3)
He said he would be active on Barbados forum, but he is not ^^
had tooo much of really hard work to try establishing contact with local managers and international ones.... so didnt have time to play around in the forum, but should be better this week

4) for everyone's information...i have a list with updated skills of 78 players playing either in Barbados or abroad.

5)
i have established communication with 33 managers who are willing to help,buy , and train new Barbadian players. some of these managers are very experienced and are among the first 500 in world ranking (thanks to my communication skills and international links...:)))) STILL my priority is for local Barbadian managers to get the benefit of preparing/training Barbadian players

6) little david stop trying to hurt my feelings:))))))....
And he still didn't recruit new players for Barbados U21...
i got the best 17 players although it might be hard to accept that it is such a poor level....i left one place intentionally in case of injuries or when some of the players i have spotted and belong to teams that soon will become BOT i will then recruit them in order to become free agents...

7) REALISTIC goals of this season are :
-try to get the first WIN of this nation in an international level since season 11.!!!!(the win against Prathet Thai U21 doesnt count since they withdrew...)
-try to improve world ranking (@02/05/11:No94)
- try to train 18 & 19 yrs old players for the following seasons...

8)
just to give you an idea of the difficulties we are going to face tmr...
Canada, No19 lowest salary:$20000
Barbados No90 highest salary:$ 10588

9) thanks to everyone for their help so far. rest assure that there is a serious and hard work thats going on.
am lucky enough not to be on my own and thanks to the local managers that were kind enough to support .
am also glad to have help from my international friends who are managing great teams abroad...

Last edited by Thor at 5/2/2011 2:06:54 AM