BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > NEW - Top Priority is ?

NEW - Top Priority is ?

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
264729.39 in reply to 264729.38
Date: 11/6/2014 7:29:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yeah, is nice to see the changes and all. Some of them needed a lot seasons ago, but still. Is so sad to see this great game going deeper in doom, and as i see it no external measures are taken to recover old users, and in case they are taking some, should be nice if they inform us... BBs need to be more active with the community

Last edited by FSH at 11/6/2014 7:30:01 PM

To: FSH
This Post:
264729.40 in reply to 264729.39
Date: 11/6/2014 8:47:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I also have noticed Marin a lot more of recent and recently received a kind bbmail from him.

Back to topic

Without a good quality free to download app I do fear that the game will quickly go the way of Encyclopedia Britannica who initially backed the door to door salesman selling hard copys, over being at the forefront of technology where they could have become todays wikipedia and hence as a result of this poor business decision, the business became victims of advancing technology.

The link below is a picture of a stereotype individual who ignore changes in technology

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blakeimeson/2743011812/

Last edited by Sid Vicious at 11/6/2014 9:20:33 PM

This Post:
264729.41 in reply to 264729.40
Date: 11/6/2014 9:03:37 PM
Florida Champs
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Great Lakes Spartans
I also have noticed Marin a lot more of recent and recently received a kind bbmail from him.

Without a good quality free to download app I do fear that the game will quickly go the way of Encyclopedia Britannica who initially backed the door to door salesman selling hard copys, over being at the forefront of technology where they could have become todays wikipedia and hence as a result of this poor business decision, the business became victims of advancing technology.

The link below is a picture of someone who ignores changes in technology

(https://www.flickr.com/photos/blakeimeson/2743011812/)

THIS.

So true. I'm glad Marin is trying his best Makes me happy

Message deleted
This Post:
264729.43 in reply to 264729.15
Date: 11/7/2014 1:25:59 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
How do you propose to bridge that 7 million gap in an economy where it would normally take you 6 seasons or 2 years to complete the arena?

You compete at the level you're at, and build and move up, compete at that level, build and move up. At some point you either run out of places to move up to or run out of skill to compete at that level, and adjust accordingly.

Exactly. Well put. Right now arena building is well balanced. If it ain't broke ...

This Post:
264729.44 in reply to 264729.1
Date: 11/7/2014 1:30:51 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
BACK TO TOPIC ...

Some of these things would NOT be an improvement to the game" Create an Auto bid function … Develop and release an "App" … More Advertising/Marketing … Reducing the effectiveness of game shape training …

Good ones include: Stop LCD & blanks +Improve current subs options … Further reduce the financial advantages of tanking … Increase the speed that players can be trained at

Advertising and an app may have some benefit but not at the expense of losing focus on actually needed game improvements.

This Post:
264729.46 in reply to 264729.44
Date: 11/7/2014 4:29:03 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Dude, you like the unicorn turd GM assume a lot of things other people haven't said and assume your opinions are facts. You should ask new managers if waiting 2 years (for training and arena) is a reasonable time. Not you, me and others who find it acceptable or have invested a lot of time in the game already. Or do you think you would boosting user numbers by disregarding what new users think?

Some of these things would NOT be an improvement to the game for me
There fixed it for you.

I see you're also a fan of declarative statements, let's not waste another 15 posts to understand that these are your personal opinions, shall we? How about making some kind of reasonable argument on why you think these are not improvements to the game, so that we can understand if there is some angle we haven't considered? Otherwise you could do like your fellow countryman and clarify that you have no arguments, just opinions.

As you can see the majority of people thinks an app would be indeed beneficial to the game.

Last edited by Lemonshine at 11/7/2014 5:00:37 AM

This Post:
264729.47 in reply to 264729.36
Date: 11/7/2014 4:49:50 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The simple answers are that I don't think arena costs are in any significant way responsible for users leaving the game.
Of course this was never the point and you should know better, after all the times I've accused you of misrepresenting opinions and assuming things that have never been said. We were talking about new users brought in by an app/marketing, not just any user, including current users.

Some arbitrary two year deadline to "complete" an arena
I think we have in fact established that 2 years is a reasonable time, based on actual examples.

there's simply nothing to substantiate that there is a groundswell of people who get frustrated at the cost of building an arena
People who leave the game, don't ofter threaten to do so in advance on the forums, they just stop logging in. However, the one person threatening to leave on the forums did ask explicitly to take his arena with him to a larger country. You should know, since he's one of your best forum buddies.

This is going nowhere, and we could either spend another hundred posts going nowhere without grace, or I can just walk away. I like that option better.
Let's see if you can stick to it. So far, with your last post, just piled up to the number of posts misrepresenting others' opinions.

This Post:
264729.48 in reply to 264729.47
Date: 11/7/2014 6:04:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
We can't say theyre doing nothing. Is not a secret that they havent the enough resources to do what they want. Everyone have its point of view. Mine is that the most important thing now, is to save the game... And i think that an app should be a good way to take, will give to the game a huge boost of popularity for being the first game of this kind turned into an app, maybe not all the new players will stay because simply theyre not agree with this kind of browser game, but maybe behind that new player another will stay... And maybe behind that one who stays... There is another one who fell in love with the game and share the experience with his or her brother...

Well... Is just my point of view... Enjoy the game and lets see what happens.

Greets from Colombia!

This Post:
264729.49 in reply to 264729.47
Date: 11/7/2014 9:21:20 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I know arena is an important thing in this game because in come, but is a decision you make, I do not know when users decided that arena expansion was the top priority, because you can expand little and modify prices a lot.

Example :

Check this team arena:
(181561)

This guy managed to keep a small expansion but be competitive with nice income, inverting almost 2million less than other teams in his same division and getting incomes only 10 k to 20 k under them.

That say, what I think is more important than a faster way to expand arena, is make the prices changes more friendly.

Advertisement