Suggestions > Mix the two spanish

Mix the two spanish

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
270237.6 in reply to 270237.4
Date: 5/7/2015 4:00:25 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
So, a LA can "copy" the word/phrases and use it in the "Latin American Spanish".

The best you can get is some regional conformity and most cases what is instructed at a national level. Spanish is not alone in this regard.

Really hard, specially when you have two "powerfull" dialects of language in a different regional geography. And most hard when the factions of this languages are trying to establish some relationships, a really difficult comunication between them. And this is the base of my argument, how two very similar dialects in the paper are very different in the practice...
For me, a good solution for this "geographical and linguistic shock" could be the use for an standar spanish.

This Post:
270237.7 in reply to 270237.5
Date: 5/7/2015 4:11:46 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
What is better/worse for you may not be better/worse for me.

Certainly, but i'm talking here about to establish a good comunication in our language. A lot of word could be "understandable" but a little group are very-very-very different from the meaning, the grammar and their intention, and for this words (as you can see in the both cases), i'm writting this.
(The Japanese bro' gave us the best solution for this matter)

The same happens with catalan, galician or basque users in our forums. It's not a real problem.

Catalan, Valencian, Galician and the rest are a kind of second tongue, the spanish people from this regions are "bilingual" and they don't have any problem in the comunication.

This Post:
270237.9 in reply to 270237.8
Date: 5/7/2015 4:35:20 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
this part is wrong, because each country has his own Institute to say which word is correct and wich not, so it is not the same language in spain or in Argentina, for example

http://www.asale.org/academias

they exists even in non spanish talking countries as USA, Puerto Rico or Philipines ...

RAE > Academy

The local academy know all about the spanish in their country, like their history, evolution, etc; it's a kind of local control. The RAE is who regulates the spanish for all of us. (or do you imagine the RAE explaining about local evolutions of the spanish?)

The spanish is the language (or the Castilian) , the kind of spanish that you speak in Spain, in Argentina, in Peru or in Chile is a dialect.

Message deleted