National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
29220.4 in reply to 29220.1
Date: 5/8/2008 1:16:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Greetings, Cyprus!

I have decided to run for the position of the National Team Coach of Cyprus. I have two seasons of BuzzerBeater experience both as a manager and as an LA. In these two seasons I have gone from division III to division I in Suomi.

As a National Team Coach candidate I am looking forward to helping a small country, bringing you managers some excitement, and giving opportunities to as many quality players as possible. My focus will be with the younger players and I hope we can together get the Cyprus National Team in a position where it can both compete with other small countries, challenge some of the bigger ones, and provide a good starting point for the U20 National Team that is expected to launch soon. I strongly believe the smaller nations need to start with their young players if they want to compete with the bigger nations and I am willing to do that job for you. I hope that earns me your vote - the vote to shape the future of your National Teams!

Good luck to all the candidates. Good luck to Cyprus!

This Post:
29220.5 in reply to 29220.4
Date: 5/8/2008 3:21:27 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Γεια χαρά σε όλους!
Θέτω υποψηφιότητα για προπονητής της Κύπρου γιατί πιστεύω ότι μπορώ να βοηθήσω την ομάδα να γίνει όσο πιο καλή γίνεται και να φτάσει όσο το δυνατόν πιο ψηλά.Πιστευω οτι έχω την δυνατότητα,έχοντας 3 χρονιές στο buzzerbeater κ έχοντας ανέβει 2 κατηγορίες.Επίσης σαν scouter της εθνικής Ελλάδας που είμαι έχω μια εμπειρία απο εθνικές!Αν πιστευετε ότι μπορω να βοηθήσω ψηφήστε με!!
ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ ΠΟΛΥ!

Last edited by yiannis_paros at 5/8/2008 7:10:23 AM

Message deleted
This Post:
29220.7 in reply to 29220.5
Date: 5/8/2008 1:21:49 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm here for questions and other things...I'll be very concentrated in this work if they vote for me.

My program is improving NT and making it able to dispute good matches,and also trying to win some matches.
And this is only the beginning...:D

This Post:
29220.8 in reply to 29220.7
Date: 6/2/2008 8:17:58 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
hi there... this goes to everybody who's is interested in the national team of cypros and especially atimos.

I wonna know which players today will play and why please...

Give us some information NT-manager :D

Greets Othi

(I write in english because I think that more people understand it than greek ;-) )