Help - English > Patient - select the scorer

Patient - select the scorer

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
292719.4 in reply to 292719.1
Date: 3/11/2018 2:23:51 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
The engine looks for the best mismatch and in patience the tactic/style of play is so slow that the players keep passing the ball tot find this best mismatch.

You as a manager can put certain players on the right postion tot create the best possible mismatch the engine cant refuse to use as best mismatch.

For instance a guard at PF or C when you know your opponent has low od. Or a insider on sf when opponent sf with a guard with low id etc etc.

Last edited by Maupster at 3/11/2018 2:37:00 PM

This Post:
292719.5 in reply to 292719.3
Date: 3/11/2018 9:46:11 PM
US DAGGERS
IV.33
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
US DAGGERS II
He pretty much hit it on the head. Your best outside scorer would have typical high outside stats. Your best inside scorer would have inside skills. I wouldn’t say low passing because Patient creates a lot of passing and if any of the guys are poor in passing your turnover rate will be high. If you have one of those players who can shoot a high percentage from the outside you could play him at a position where he would have someone with less OD trying to stop him. That is the situation you see in a lot of these scenarios that you are talking about. Or, as stated above they put a dominant inside scorer at SF against a lesser ID player trying to stop him. The game engine will always look for the best mismatch to exploit. As far as the perfect build for this type of setup I can’t answer since I’ve never tried it myself.