Bugs, bugs, bugs > Attendance Bug

Attendance Bug

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
293917.4 in reply to 293917.2
Date: 4/24/2018 2:47:30 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi!I am from Greece and i am playing this game since 2012..I would like to say my gongratulations for the good job that you are doing!!Also i want to ask something A)My economy from the tickets is very bad and i can't understand the reason..for example the tonight game was 64 and i was coming from a victory against my rival..Generally and the previous season was bad with tesult my economy future to be negative...B)when i am enter to the game using my passwords for same reason the game show me the gategory i was before 2 seasons...
Many thanks for this game and good strength to continue by this way

This Post:
293917.5 in reply to 293917.3
Date: 4/27/2018 5:55:19 AM
TrenseRI
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
ChiLeaders
@Yellow cake: Success of your last season is only one factor of the fan spirit and attendance calculation. Many of the other factors are reset to their default values starting each season, and those can affect your attendance negatively if you had a high fan spirit ending you last season. Think of it as if the offseason was much longer and the fans cooled off somewhat during the break.

@SIAMPA: A) Just as I explained above, the season beginnings can be tough, but in your case your income is not all that lower than some of the attendances you've had last season.
B) I'm not sure I understand what happens when you log in. Which category are you referring to?

This Post:
293917.6 in reply to 293917.5
Date: 4/28/2018 8:23:11 AM
Kitakyushu
ASL
Overall Posts Rated:
And now I lower my prices and am 4-1 and only 14K fans come to see a game between two 3-1 teams.
I used to think it was the game engine being old that was going to sink this game...but it just might be the attendance algorithm. It really makes no sense.