Doubling + More Player Selectable

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
48396.4 in reply to 48396.3
Date: 9/3/2008 10:40:11 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The 2nd suggestion will not happen.

BB is played under NBA rules, and NBA rules call for 12 active players per game.

I have to put in my usual caveat that BB is played under NBA rules except when isn't. But it usually is.

There's no real need to have every reserve spot filled anyways.

Haven't the BB's said in the past that things like substitution behaviour (especially things like lucky fans playing when there are "real" players available) are more or less undefined if all 15 of the slots are not filled? I live by the opposite rule, anyway: "Always fill every reserve spot in all cases."

This Post:
48396.5 in reply to 48396.4
Date: 9/3/2008 10:47:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have to put in my usual caveat that BB is played under NBA rules except when isn't. But it usually is.

I'd be disappointed otherwise.

Haven't the BB's said in the past that things like substitution behaviour (especially things like lucky fans playing when there are "real" players available) are more or less undefined if all 15 of the slots are not filled? I live by the opposite rule, anyway: "Always fill every reserve spot in all cases."

What I meant and didn't add was that every reserve spot doesn't need to be filled with different players

My bad.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live