295938.41 in reply to 295938.28
Date: 9/7/2018 9:31:49 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes please !!! Post the results !!!

This Post:
295938.43 in reply to 295938.42
Date: 9/7/2018 10:54:40 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If I go into a restaurant and I do not like it (the food, the service, the place, the price, whatever ...) I do not come back anymore. There are many restaurants to choose from. Problem solved.

To enter each day in the same restaurant that you do not like or your food, or your service or your price, should be highly uncomfortable and really curious. Why maybe the problem is not the restaurant .....

Enjoy!

This Post:
295938.44 in reply to 295938.42
Date: 9/7/2018 12:06:27 PM
KK Besnica
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
As for answering your first question, I have no idea if it is worth it. I did however upgrade my court for 0,2M out of curiosity and it seems like the next structure still remains within the full price of 0,5M. If the new feature is really an "upgrade", they should have allow us to build up the structure piece by piece. Imagine how would upgrade of seats look like following this logic... Paying every seat anew if expanding for 1000 seats? :O

There, now you know a bit more about the feature. :)

This Post:
295938.47 in reply to 295938.45
Date: 9/7/2018 1:27:12 PM
Bc Siauliai
LBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Bc Vilniaus Siauliai
We all can criticise, but I think the smartest thing would be: make clear suggestions - what updates should they make and how it would impact the game.

Second thing: investing such money and not knowing return from this ? Prestige is winning trophies and training good players, not having a pic of arena, in which you invest a lot and you get "someting" in return?

This Post:
295938.48 in reply to 295938.45
Date: 9/7/2018 1:28:52 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
First of all, i would like to say that all the effort put into improving this game is well appreciated. BUT, I dont think this game is moving to the right direction. With the current situation(users dropping rapidly each month), the bbs should focus on how to attract new players to the game or keep the newly signed ones. And I dont see how this update will achieve any of that, its a long-term investment with no tested results at the moment that is almost impossible(if not inadvisable) for any new manager to follow.

I've been reading the forums for quite some time now and i have witnessed some really good and innovating suggestions being turned down because 'that would increase the gap between old and new players'. Yet this update is the exact definition of increasing that gap. How and why would a new manager invest so much in a single untested upgrade when they havent actually managed to make the single first step of increasing the arena's capacity?

And why is this update a priority when there are so many major issues left unattended? Its clear to most of us(i believe among the bbs too), that a mobile app would be a huge breth of innovation to this game, it would definitely attract a whole lot of new users and prove to be a profitable move for the owners in the long run. Improvements in the staff mechanics, the transfer list, the training, etc would also help establishing a stable community.

Somehow all these issues are ignored and we get a 3 part arena update

P.S 1: Dont get me wrong, I know BuzzerBeater is a long-term investment game and this is what i love about it the most, but I think this is getting off -balance right now.

P.S 2: The sole purpose of writing this is my love for the game and my wish to develop a large community once more.

This Post:
295938.49 in reply to 295938.1
Date: 9/7/2018 1:30:38 PM
Lipomo Thunderslam
IV.43
Overall Posts Rated:
I'll be really short.
As a programmer myself I have priorities in developing my software, I simply think all those releases are okay but not the ones the community is waiting for, nor anything that would help new players to join the game.
We need something new about trainees and market in my opinion.
That said I really appreciate new ways to get more income, but I don't like all this staff specialization features, just my opinion of course! :)

Advertisement