Suggestions > Push for realism starting next season

Push for realism starting next season

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
273660.43 in reply to 273660.42
Date: 10/27/2015 4:53:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Are you really saying all teams that promote do so because of botification?

Oh come on... No need to throw dirt, can we agree on that? Exaggerations are sthg. we are used from our Japanese drunkard, so please refrain from that.

I think that more teams promoted and had the chance to stay in the upper division because of natural erosion (Bot cleanup), than because of competitive promotion. The game becomes a lot easier if you automatically "win" relegation, because a bot is occupying the space. I don't have the resources to investigate this assumption, so maybe I am wrong, but I have a strong feeling that I have a point here.

With the high transfer prices it becomes even more useless to try to catch up. When a quality DIV I player costs 5 million, you wont get far with the hefty 1 mil promotion money, that either will buy you an declining old bum or a 75 TSP 21yo, or a 95 TSP 28yo.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
Message deleted
This Post:
273660.49 in reply to 273660.47
Date: 11/5/2015 4:24:30 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
You speak truth...there is no way div 4 or 5 teams can make profit training those allround players , especially when they buy trainers for millions...where's the profit when in the end you might sell that player for as much as trainers cost you , not even counting player salary...farms teams have been around for long time just diffiirent types , back in the day they would keep those monster salary NT centers , now they train allrounders for no profit...i've been gone from bb for a long time but things haven't changed much, inside tactics are still dominating but now people learned to do it without high salary monsters...

This Post:
273660.50 in reply to 273660.24
Date: 11/7/2015 3:25:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Fact 1: Around 60% of teams, which had drafted players from B3 final four squads, are bots now and they play in the lowest possible division.
Fact 2: In past 12-15 seasons, game shrunk from 40-50k managers to 20k managers.
Fact 3: If the team become a bot, it is regelated to lowest possible division, where's possible to find a farm team.

What points can be made from this statements?

Point 1: If the games shrunks, it isn't strange that 60% of players have their first team botted.
Point 2: Final four B3 squads use farm teams, because 60% of teams, which had drafted their players, play in the lowest possible division, so they had to play there and farm this players, when they were active.

The question is: which point is illogical?

Leniwy, stary, wyliniały kocur. Czasem jeszcze zerknie na polskie tłumaczenia.