Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
14411.430 in reply to 14411.424
Date: 10/20/2014 10:01:17 AM
Uragonz BC
III.4
Overall Posts Rated:
nice game Lolo, ikaw tlga ang hari ng league 2.4. makakabawi din ako sayo balang araw pero sa ngayon season malabo pa. hehe goodluck lo mag champion ka na kasi :P

This Post:
14411.431 in reply to 14411.424
Date: 10/25/2014 5:15:06 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
last week , 2 of my fellow GMs in Pilipinas Fantasy League joined me here in BB, Ark of Kia Sorento and Kevin Frias of Timog Meth Kingpins, about a month ago, Boss Cheap of Banakon Republic also joined.........and now as promised to recruit more of my fellow PFL GMs, 2 stalwarts of Pilipinas Fantasy Basketball has joined BUZZERBEATER, but they will be joining BB-England, as both are based in the United Kingdom as engineers of SIEMENS corporation, let us welcome :

1. Rodel Gasmen of Marikina Floods ( BB-England Division III.4)
2. Manny Torres of Shylock Royals (BB-England Division III.4 also) parehong liga pa!!

they may be in england but both are true blue pinoys and has been playing fantasy basketball since 2006

Last edited by abu at 10/25/2014 5:16:49 AM

This Post:
14411.433 in reply to 14411.432
Date: 10/25/2014 2:36:31 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
coach maybe you can BB mail my 2 friends, marikina floods and shylock royals and link them with some english GMs who can mentor them

This Post:
14411.435 in reply to 14411.434
Date: 10/25/2014 7:58:56 PM
Jeorgians
PPL
Overall Posts Rated:
wow! excellent networking! keep them coming in! :-)

This Post:
14411.437 in reply to 14411.436
Date: 10/26/2014 1:39:21 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
thanks coach, that will go a long way in encouraging them and liking this game

This Post:
14411.438 in reply to 14411.1
Date: 10/26/2014 10:11:28 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Dispo the Great

Red Horse Beermen wins 3 straight games as Pilipinas NT Superstar Johnas Dispo had another great game with 28 points 16 Rebounds 2 assists 1 steal and two blocks with 9-10 free throw shooting to defeat Zebu Mayas 90 to 78. Dispo was virtually unstoppable in the center spot fouling Jimmy Militar of Zebu Mayas who only logged 13 minutes of playtime. Val Evangelista had another great game with 25 points 5 steals and 1 rebound as he continues to shine for Zebu Mayas this season.

"By the looks of things Red Horse Beermen will be the team to beat in league 2.4 if Dispo plays as he is playing right now. You can only hope to contain him not stop him. Good luck trying to do that though." said Lolo Smithz as his team suffered its first loss of the season. "The good news though Val Evangelista is starting to show his potential getting more consistent in every game he has played this season. Hopefully by next season he will the the player we envisioned him to be after we took a risk of buying him from the TL for millions in transfer fees."

In League 2.4 Great 8 three teams are still undefeated Marine Admirals, Cinense Surveying and Red Diablos all sporting a 3-0 record.

This Post:
14411.439 in reply to 14411.438
Date: 1/8/2015 1:13:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
His Prime, his time.

Approaching his 3rd season in his PPL comeback, Tambays swingman Ulan Cantara is in his prime at 26 years old. He is averaging 24.7 ppg, 6.4 rpg, 4.7 apg (all career highs) this season. He also improved his FG% from 43.6% on season 27 up to 45.8% this season despite having little support from his teammates. "This is a great season for me in terms of individual performance, I just need some good players with me. Our team performance on season 27 was good, I hope our GM cezzz will bring back that kind of roster again. I want to be a champion next season, or else, I'll request for a transfer." Cantara said.

Injuries, and bad moves.

The Tambays had a great season 27, they placed 2nd in their conference and gave a commanding win over O-Beshimi giving them their only loss on that season. But Cantara's championship hopes were shattered before the playoffs. Their starting PG, Turk Bin-Sulaiman suffered a severe ankle sprain and can't play for a week thus the Tambays we're eliminated at the semis vs Dagonoy Valets. "It pains me to remember that injury, seeing our Point Guard injured before the playoffs, it made us lower our morale. But I took that as a motivation to work hard and be the best as I can be." Ulan said.

At season 28, Cantara's salary suddenly reached 6 digits and the management had no choice to sell Ulan's fellow NT player, Wenrestica Feca (200k+ salary). Acquiring some decent player on season 28, Ulan Cantara and his fellow training mate, Ernest Pacquing, finished with 5th place. The management decided to let go of Turk Bin-Sulaiman and Ernest Pacquing, earning $ 3 525 700 which made the management excited because of that loads of money. But the dark age of the Tambays came.

First, the acquisition of Patricio Marchesini. He showed a defensive skillset and promised an elite interior defense for the Tambays with a bit of hustle. Unfortunately, he struggled, only posting 11.4 ppg, 11 rpg and 3.1 fpg in 21 games and have no chemistry between him and other players. Second is Tin Jun To. Again, he showed promise in his skills and stats and considered a combo guard, only have 11.4ppg and 4.2 assists (career low). Mihály Szamosi: another combo guard who got a decent 15ppg but still fails to blend with Ulan. Lastly, the move that the management deeply regrets, the acquisition of Joseph MacWalter. He has the same skillset of Tambay's past and successful Point Guard, Gustavo Diamondi. Purchased for 750k, he showed a dismal 6.7ppg, 5.2 apg after being injured for 3-4 weeks and got sold soon for 500k because it wasn't clearly working for the team.

Right now, the team is slowly recovering. They are 6-3 after All star break, losing only to Team Initiative, Lonely Hearts Club and Zenaida Dragons (Ulan didn't catch the flight back home here). The real question is, will this streak continue on season 30? Will they get a decent PG like Turk Bin-Sulaiman? Will the team be a championship contender next season? Will Ulan stay? We never know. Ulan quoted during his rookie days that he will be a Tambay forever, but why is he threatening to be transferred? Is he doing what Kobe did before they acquired Pau Gasol? We'll find out!

Last edited by PH-cezzz at 1/8/2015 1:16:56 AM

Advertisement