Help - English > Basic Training Advice

Basic Training Advice

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
126355.44 in reply to 126355.9
Date: 1/6/2010 9:39:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well, I am not quite used to this Buzzer Beater system because I am new. However, from what it seems so far, players's jumprange from mediocre-respectable is nota big factor when you play in tactics that they can't really shoot the outside balls. For example, in the Princeton offense, my SF/PF was the one that was shooting and making the 3's (5-6 exactually). On the other hand, my guards, not just SG, took about 2 each in average. Whiles making 50 percent of it. in the Motion offense my guards attemptedabout 5 tp 7 threes each. Wjiles making 25 percent of them my point of view is, when you train your team in Jumprange, it is not going to be a factor when you play them in a tactic that does not empower them to take advantage of their talent.

I stick with Jumpshot over Jumprange. When I study my opponents's players and notice that their SG or SF does not not have good outside defense, that is when I may set the training to jumprange.

This Post:
126355.45 in reply to 126355.44
Date: 1/7/2010 4:49:56 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
this could have the reason, that the opposition of the c is much weaker normally JR matters with Princeton(also and motion) heavily on the position 1 to 3. But the system is also looking for the best shooting abilitiy, so when your player can not throw the ball, he would normally shoot less and not with a much weaker percentage.