Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
318634.44 in reply to 318634.42
Date: 9/1/2023 3:24:10 PM
Olympiacos B.C.
A1
Overall Posts Rated:
At the beginning of this season I upgraded my team’s store to level 3 and I also built a media station (level 1). Then, at the point of the first financial update of the new season I noticed a very serious reduction in my weekly income and a few days later an also very serious reduction in my home game attendance. I assume that this issue is probably a bug or a malfunction of the game engine, caused by the fact that I made the actions during the season change process. Please take a look at this issue because it affects seriously my ability to retain a competitive team.

This Post:
318634.46 in reply to 318634.45
Date: 9/1/2023 3:52:12 PM
Olympiacos B.C.
A1
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you very much for your instant reply. I understand what you say about my attendance and that I have to adjust my ticket prices. But is it normal to have a weekly merchandise income so reduced after just one defeat while having a level 3 store and level 1 media station? For example, when I promoted to A2, the first year I also played for the relegation series and the second season I had an attendance reduction but not merchandise reduction. And now, after upgrading my instalations I expected even a rise. If you have ckecked it and you think it is normal I will accept it as a fact, but please take a second look if it is possible. Thank you for your time and effort anyway.

This Post:
318634.49 in reply to 318634.48
Date: 9/2/2023 5:44:44 AM
Olympiacos B.C.
A1
Overall Posts Rated:
Answering your first question, for sure the jersey sales are much lower than the previous season, but I have not any data to compare the other categories. I agree about my players minutes, it happened because I had an injury in the first game and I sold a player earlier in order to adjust my team to the new season. I intended to buy an expensive PF but with the current financial status this seems impossible. But, I can see more teams in my league with 5 to 6 sufficient players and the average income is extremely higher than mine. The merchandise breakdown came at the first update of the season that' s why I am really worried, maybe I should not order the store and media center updates during the new season proccess. I play this game since 2008 and it is the first time that I feel that maybe something strange happens. Again, I want to carify that I have no intention to offend the game, I just want you to confirm (if possible) that the game engine has properly stored my new installations levels and calculates my income accordingly. Once more, thank you for your time and your effort on my request.

Advertisement