BB Global (English) > coachParrot - assistant tool

coachParrot - assistant tool

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
119279.45 in reply to 119279.44
Date: 11/24/2009 3:46:49 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If you lcick on one of the purple boxes you will see an arrow. click on the arrow which leads to a dropdown menu with your players listed.

Once I scored a basket that still makes me laugh.
This Post:
119279.47 in reply to 119279.1
Date: 11/25/2009 6:13:36 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Great job!

bug on the spread sheet:
PG2, PG3 ratings at Calc! V57 W57 AZ57 BA57 seem to be calculated inaccurate

but I don't know how it would effect the result yet, still learning ;)

This Post:
119279.49 in reply to 119279.48
Date: 11/25/2009 6:38:39 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
=SUMPRODUCT($A$50:$F$50,$T142:$Y142)
I think it would be $Y142:$AD142, matches the pg2 rating, or is this the old version?

This Post:
119279.52 in reply to 119279.51
Date: 11/27/2009 1:26:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think the first look of your tool is not very good for attracting new users, because, as rookies, they will have a hard time to fully understand the meaning of all these parameters. Anyway you have done the hardest part. Now it is just question of improving the presentation.

A rookie player would like to see a tool that once you set your defensive and offensive tactics, can automatically generate the best line-up (always based on ratings optimization). I know this is somehow already contained in your tool, but probably people need things to be more explicit.

I don´t know if you are already in contact with gardier, the spanish user responsible of "BB-Control" (and HT-Control). He is very nice and succesful with his projects, and probably the best person to know what can be done once the rating formulas have been unveiled.

Congratulations for you work and results. The BBs should use your image on the new world champion trophy... ;-)))

¡Me aburro! (Homer Simpson)
This Post:
119279.53 in reply to 119279.52
Date: 11/27/2009 2:09:25 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I totally agree. If the appearance of this program could be easier, much more users would start using it commonly.
To Josef Ka: Anyway, it's a great tool, amazing creature of person's brain!

We are the ones who wanna play, always wanna go but we never wanna stay
This Post:
119279.54 in reply to 119279.51
Date: 11/27/2009 4:26:20 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think that in new releases you should add some more full translations. For example I've almost finished translation to russian and I will send it to you. People, who are not good with english ask to reaupload the tool with the translation, so you don't receive the real numbers... and your tool needs advertising in national forums, as very little number of users visil global regularly..

the main suggestion is to make interface easier, because Parrot-assistant is full of numbers. the numbers are everywhere. You really need a time to understand it fullly. And it would be better to make openoffice and excel versions closer.. because when people see the openoffice document they are not going to download it, as they need to install the openoffice either..

Rossiya 51 unique visitors 8,4% of users

we are discussing your tool at russian forum and here are results ;)
Most importantly, I hope that those who downloaded this are having some fun - thanks for the nice messages I've received.

It's pretty strange that you thank the people who downloaded your soft!))
It is we who should say 'thank you'!! =)

This Post:
119279.55 in reply to 119279.54
Date: 11/27/2009 6:20:14 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think that in new releases you should add some more full translations. For example I've almost finished translation to russian and I will send it to you. People, who are not good with english ask to reaupload the tool with the translation, so you don't receive the real numbers... and your tool needs advertising in national forums, as very little number of users visil global regularly..

the main suggestion is to make interface easier, because Parrot-assistant is full of numbers. the numbers are everywhere. You really need a time to understand it fullly. And it would be better to make openoffice and excel versions closer.. because when people see the openoffice document they are not going to download it, as they need to install the openoffice either..

Rossiya 51 unique visitors 8,4% of users

we are discussing your tool at russian forum and here are results ;)
Most importantly, I hope that those who downloaded this are having some fun - thanks for the nice messages I've received.

It's pretty strange that you thank the people who downloaded your soft!))
It is we who should say 'thank you'!! =)

Thank you for your work, effort and time!!!

Advertisement