BB Sports Network

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
14411.47 in reply to 14411.46
Date: 4/28/2008 5:13:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Teams excited at the upcoming Draft

The season is not yet over, but there are quite a buzz in the draft pool recently. Someone even noted that "players in this season's draft pool consists of the finest players ever to emerge in the big league."

Some league players are even anticipating on who's going to be on the teams and some web sites are already complete on making their "predictions".

www.philstar.com commented that "some draft opportunists consists of future hall of famers, all-star participants, and big game players". www.INQ7.net complimented this seasons draft for "allowing teams to have an in-depth analysis on players, and having the biggest lineup of draftees, every team may draft an all-star caliber of a player."

Players, including Batch 3, and future Polydozel sophomore Hipolito Guarnes commented that today's young stars may be overshadowed by the upcoming rookies.

"Team Polydozel recognizes gem players, and in today's draft, I think they wouldn't have a problem. They can pick any player with their eyes closed, and they can get a better player." says Guarnes.

Demonix gunner Antonio Gonzalez also has a share of thought in today's draft.

"New bloods playing in the league always excites me. As there are new opponents and new strategies may come into play." says Gonzales.

Cristobal Key, Polydozel trainer, is early anticipating the coming draft.

"Finals is just beginning, but these players from the pool are suddenly giving a buzz in the media. I have no complaints, they are all good, and potentially good."

"Our team really have problems in certain areas and we really need to make critical decisions on who's going to be our first pick. Even if we potentially get the last pick, it's our first pick that will be questioned... We may never get our preferred player by the coming of the second round. So we really have to be very careful" Key added.

This Post:
14411.48 in reply to 14411.47
Date: 4/29/2008 7:48:04 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
from one loser to another. (4151164)

feeling ng iba jan malakas na sila. di nga manalo sa bot. a BOT ffs. puro salita bobo naman. sa finals pa nagkalat. oh well, expected na naman ung galing sa isang bobo. mots vs normal talo nga, pano pa kaya normal vs normal. wala pa c martinez na star player. martinez is proficient IS, strong RB, strong ID. ano meron c cervantes na NT na wala jan? bawi nalang next season pag wala na ung bot team.

fyi, wala nko pakialam d2. minsan minsan n nga lang ako mag login. med kc ako di kagaya ng iba jan janitor. pero infairness, champion pa din.

magreact, guilty!

EDIT: martinez proficient IS, strong RB and ID, average JS and JR. ung gusto malaman ung stats nung ibang players ng team PM lang saken.

Last edited by JSmoove at 4/29/2008 7:56:56 AM

This Post:
14411.49 in reply to 14411.48
Date: 4/29/2008 8:45:33 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Momentum building for TGIF MANILA

Finals Game 1 atmosphere is PAL Arena is soaring high. Two teams battling it out for the coveted trophy. Promotion is at stake. The pressure is building up for both teams, It's all a matter of which team is most composed. Today, TGIF MANILA comes out the most composed of the two.

TGIF MANILA silenced the early raucous of the audience and went away with an 89-83 win against team Polydozel. Taking the Game 1 victory, is a must for them.

"Having the Game 1 home advantage on a best of three series can also be a disadvantage, as they would relax and lose focus, and eventually, they underestimated our focus." Says TGIF MANILA forward Roberto Alfonso, who had a superb Finals performance, scoring 30 points, and 11 rebounds.

Ceasar Hijastro is also a notable player in the game. Asides from his 15 point, 5 rebound performance, Hijastro defenced well against Polydozel gunner men Guarnes and Corneja, in which, he outmaneuvered them with tenacious defense and supreme hustle. Thus, frustrating them with a combined score of 16 points.

"TGIF MANILA really read our play. They seem to know that we would push the ball to our gunmen. And Hijastro really did a good job in defending [Guarnes and Corneja]." says the Polydozel coach.

"The game really was interesting. the teams were duking it out. TGIF MANILA were really into the game, as team Polydozel never really had a lead in the game... quite bizarre, actually." says one sport analyst.

Now, the momentum that was once within the grasp of team Polydozel, shifts to TGIF MANILA as they play the host of game 2 of the league II.3 Finals. TGIF MANILA is one win away in obtaining promotion, unless, team Polydozel wants to make this a series.

"Maybe it's shivers on our stomachs that we lose, but we will retaliate on Saturday and make this even." Says Simeon Tongson, Polydozel center who had a finals performance of 22 points, 15 rebounds. "Then, we will have a game."

This Post:
14411.50 in reply to 14411.48
Date: 4/29/2008 9:10:23 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
wag mo naman bastusin nanay mo dude...marangal na trabaho yun ha...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...tapos wala na...
This Post:
14411.51 in reply to 14411.48
Date: 4/29/2008 10:03:03 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
from one loser to another. (4151164)

feeling ng iba jan malakas na sila. di nga manalo sa bot. a BOT ffs. puro salita bobo naman. sa finals pa nagkalat. oh well, expected na naman ung galing sa isang bobo. mots vs normal talo nga, pano pa kaya normal vs normal. wala pa c martinez na star player. martinez is proficient IS, strong RB, strong ID. ano meron c cervantes na NT na wala jan? bawi nalang next season pag wala na ung bot team.

fyi, wala nko pakialam d2. minsan minsan n nga lang ako mag login. med kc ako di kagaya ng iba jan janitor. pero infairness, champion pa din.

magreact, guilty!

EDIT: martinez proficient IS, strong RB and ID, average JS and JR. ung gusto malaman ung stats nung ibang players ng team PM lang saken.

med? ano pinagmamalaki mo doctor ka na? e baka after ilang sem maging "condoctor" ka nalang? ano ka matalino? e bobo ka naman e.. yung mga kabatch mo last year pa nagmemed.. ikaw, bagsakin ang grades. feeling mo rin malakas yung team mo? hindi mo na team ang celestial joey boy.. mahina ang team mo.

minsan minsan ka na nga lang maglogin, hindi ka pa maging proud sa sarili mong mga bagong teams. why not be proud of carboxylase? nakapag playoffs tinalo nga lang ng RNA mo. why not be proud of RNA? atleast average na ang inside scoring.. why not be proud of LIA CRUZ? or ateneo conyos? ay wag na pala yun mga yon.. iniwan mo na kasi good for nothing teams na yun..
why be proud of celestial fury? e kitang kita na malakas yun team na yun dahil pinakain ng pera ng iba mo pang teams? sabi ko nga malakas yung celestial e.. hindi ko sinasabing mahina yun.

kung gusto mo ipagmalaki si martinez ng celestial fury, sige magsaya ka na.. after ilang weeks lang naman mawawala na yan e.. tapos pakamatay ka na kasi sa celestial lang ikaw nabubuhay e.

Rebuilding
This Post:
14411.52 in reply to 14411.51
Date: 4/29/2008 10:19:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
bro wag naman ganyan...baka masyado nyang dibdibin at gawin nga...madudumihan pa ang MALINIS na konsyensya natin...

to everybody: please forgive me and my brother for this public "word war"...i just really HATE people who can't take a loss and can't give credit to those who deserve it...what's a simple "NICE GAME PARE"...there's no need to disrespect the other manager right?after all this is just a game...again sorry for this public bashing but i never back-off when provoked...i'll even agree to a FACE-TO-FACE meeting in UST to FINISH this, that is if he has the BALLS...which i doubt...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...tapos wala na...
This Post:
14411.53 in reply to 14411.52
Date: 4/29/2008 12:17:17 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
as far s i know, walang may ari ng celestial ngayon... bot team nlng yan. i dunno why would anyone react like they own the team.

This Post:
14411.54 in reply to 14411.52
Date: 4/29/2008 12:28:21 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
TGIF MANILA strike first, take 1-0 series lead over Team Polydozel

PAL ARENA -- The Team Polydozel failed to secure home-court advantage for their finals series with TGIF MANILA.

Ceasar Hijastro scored 15 points, Roberto Alfonso had 30 points and 11 rebounds and the TGIF MANILA beat the Team Polydozel 89-83 to take a 1-0 series lead.

"It was big for us to come out and establish our presence early," Hijastro said. "We did a good job of attacking."

The Team Polydozel staggered to the finish without two key players (Guarnes and Tañas ), all of whom fouled out late in regulation.

“It is a different game and they call it a lot different here,” Guarnes said of his foul trouble. “There are a lot of hand checks and movements.”

“I didn’t play too well and I didn’t play hard enough, Tañas said of his play. “When you don’t play hard enough you don’t win.”

"It was tough at the end of the fourth," says the Polydozel coach. "Some things didn't go our way. The guys just kept playing and playing and made the most of those final opportunities."

The TGIF MANILA earned their first win against the Team Polydozel this season.

"We have had many matches this season and they have not gone our way. We have been working hard and this is a well deserved win.” Ron Jacobs said.

This Post:
14411.55 in reply to 14411.53
Date: 4/29/2008 6:07:51 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
yup.. yun na nga e. may nagrereact sa celestial e wala na nga may ari ng team (or atleast inactive for 5 weeks now). buti sana kung maganda yung mga sinasabi kaso nung RNA manager kaso nakakabastos parehas samin ni coach Alas.

pero sabi ko nga, kung masaya siya na nagrereact sa mga panalo ng celestial.. edi sagie lang, star studded naman yung team talaga e. pero sooner or later matatahimik rin yan dahil wala na siya maipagmamalaki.

last post ko na to sa word war. kung magreact pa yung g****, wala na ako pakelam. sana nalang hindi ulit mahuli yung teams niya..

Rebuilding
This Post:
14411.56 in reply to 14411.52
Date: 4/30/2008 7:19:08 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
bro wag naman ganyan...baka masyado nyang dibdibin at gawin nga...madudumihan pa ang MALINIS na konsyensya natin...

to everybody: please forgive me and my brother for this public "word war"...i just really HATE people who can't take a loss and can't give credit to those who deserve it...what's a simple "NICE GAME PARE"...there's no need to disrespect the other manager right?after all this is just a game...again sorry for this public bashing but i never back-off when provoked...i'll even agree to a FACE-TO-FACE meeting in UST to FINISH this, that is if he has the BALLS...which i doubt...

wag mo naman takutin si joey.. hindi naman yan lalaban e! sa mga nagbabasa nito, may maikling kwento ako sa inyo so seat down and relax.

yan si joey puro yabang na bata yan. kahit sa forums ng hattrick.. binabastos yung isa kong kaibigan pag nagpopost sa forums.. feeling niya malakas team niya sa hattrick.. sabi nung kaibigan ko sakanya sa forum, "tara futbol tayo sa ust! nerd ka naman e. hanggang computer ka lang!".. aba! natahimik si joey.. hindi na nagreply kasi tama nga naman hanggang computer lang siya.

ayun lang. magreact pa kaya siya..

Rebuilding
This Post:
14411.57 in reply to 14411.56
Date: 4/30/2008 11:42:51 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
TGIF MANILA COUNTING ON HOMECOURT EDGE

After taking home a dramatic win in Game 1, the TGIF MANILA look to close out their opponent as they welcome the Team Polydozel to Fridays Coliseum for a crucial Game 2 BB Finals matchup.

"It'd be a great challenge for us again,'' Roberto Alfonso said. "We would be excited to play. I think they'd be excited to play us, too. I'm sure they'd have revenge on their minds. I think it'd be a good matchup. It'd be a good story to write."

"A little deja vu” Ceasar Hijastro. "It doesn't matter who we play or where. I'm just excited to get the game started and hopefully try to win a championship."

Advertisement