This Post:
256868.48 in reply to 256868.47
Date: 4/23/2016 2:30:13 AM
CC Mavs
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
D-Town Cowboys
Definitely was closer than I expected or wanted. Good Game SCCavs I won't take you for granted next time

This Post:
256868.51 in reply to 256868.50
Date: 5/13/2016 8:23:27 AM
CC Mavs
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
D-Town Cowboys
Well what you call dirty pool, I call good coaching. You always want to put your team in the best position to win. He went small ball as some coaches in the NBA do to take advantage of a weakness. You said it yourself, "PF/C is definitely my weak point right now." So, Cinomusoj II went after it with his best player.

Good game Burning Shoes but if you would look at my starters and who I sub with its been all trainees. Along with my game plan to help build my trainees. For you SCCavsFan I am only going to train 2 guys out of position this next game out of position, instead of 4-5 guys.

Logsdon, Henson, Salemon are all good players and if everything stays pat they could very well get you out of here, however, you would have to wish no good team gets demoted every year, to prevent you from moving up. Having salaries around 5 to 10k is great here in League IV.15 but what I am used teams like that would get eaten alive. I guess the point I am trying to make is you might want to think about building a team that can make it in League III were more owners are active and treat their Utopia team like their main team. Remember I got bumped down so that was 6 to 10 teams better than me. One could make it here every year be prepared.

Good Luck with the upset. I think if -Twente- doesn't win it all this year, he will be the favorite next season.

This Post:
256868.54 in reply to 256868.53
Date: 5/15/2016 2:45:05 AM
CC Mavs
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
D-Town Cowboys
Sorry SC I feel like such an a$$ I didnt realize you were kidding. Good Game and good luck to you in the future. I am going to add you as my buddy list and check you both your teams. I saw were your first team made it to the playoffs.

Yeah the programming has a quite of few areas were I think they could use a simple upgrade yours would be a significant upgrade with lots of testing involve. Keep posting thats one of the things I like about you otherwise this might have been a boring season.

This Post:
256868.56 in reply to 256868.55
Date: 5/16/2016 8:53:01 PM
CC Mavs
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
D-Town Cowboys
Congrats Ingo Nentwig well deserve MVP award almost a 20/20 excellent in any league. I think you have a great shot also, I would be more worried if I didn't have home field advantage. I did have a couple of guys out of position training during that game but that was no excuse to be down the 1st half, you were just kicking my butt. With everything being even now it should be a close game, I have to plan around your game plan tactics this game.

I don't want to brag but my teams but made the finals and undefeated so far. Good luck to us all.

Advertisement