promotion cash

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
42297.48 in reply to 42297.47
Date: 8/13/2008 9:48:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
BB`s

You take away 40% from us (Ist league) you cut the cup income and don´t give any bonus for winning somehting... and cut the TV income also (which was the only reasonable income).

Im in from a small country (started later than the biggest teams) so getting some money from B3 isn´t helping me cause i won`t make it further than 1-2 rounds probably.

And last seasons profit was more like 1.5mil than 3.7 or somehting you stated.

Anyways.. we´ll see how it goes, but it doesnt seem good so far.

Edit: Atm my income would be +1k each week (1 full house home game - 40% and the salaries) TV money is 35k a week so that will make a nice 600k profit for season if i have full arena for all the games or something.

PS dont take the calculations too seriously as im frustrated and tend to make mistakes then.

Last edited by Boogz at 8/13/2008 9:52:52 AM

This Post:
42297.51 in reply to 42297.50
Date: 8/13/2008 2:04:59 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
D1 champions should receive some money too i think

That would effectively negate the promotion bonus from D.II to D.I

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
42297.52 in reply to 42297.51
Date: 8/13/2008 2:07:44 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
by doing this prepare new promoted teams to be able to compete

but what about teams who arent develop as other teams in D1 who struggled and was able to survive.

im not saying mis manage but what about those teams that experience a number of long injuries that affected the teams whole season performance. surely his attendance then didnt work out.

im thinking even with the new attendance thing, would he get that needed tickets sold even on a losing or somewhat barely winning season?

surely if im losing 5 games in a row, even with the next game is the rivalry game it wouldnt bring much to the attendance to increase significantly as having a winning season

=================================================

im really really am taken a back here, im really worried though i have won my division but with this setup how much can i prepare my team to compete.

my stars have only a salary of 14 grand the highest and im going against teams who has 15 to 30 grand, how do you expect me to prepare my team in the highest possible shape!

last season was already hard for me since scouting and changing lineups is concern to be losing its touch since talent skills are really taking its leaps forward, i have to jumble players base on a " not sure assumption" base on watching my opponents games.

and now i just read that fans will support more teams who have cup success. . . now this drains a bit of enthusiasm on my part since im not as well supported financially.

i cant say much but unlike other teams dont blame us because as much as we wanted to be reaady financially but came short to this glory. and now with the pressure to perform well in 3 leagues . . . . winning the 2 competition ( cup and bb3 ) can bing you probably the same amount of money as the old 3 tv game revenue money,

now looking at this way, who has the biggest chance to get this, arent it those teams who are financially able right now and those who have a number of talents alrady in their pool that can play already at a high level also courtesy of what they made before.

im really looking forward for the challenge this season brings but as much as ii have a large enthusiasm playing this game surely it didnt carry over to this season.

This Post:
42297.54 in reply to 42297.9
Date: 8/13/2008 2:19:17 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
yes, but what about me, winning both, i'm at BBB only once.
From a small country, should i expect to win 5 rounds ?

i think it's amazing that champion and cup winner get nothing.

This Post:
42297.55 in reply to 42297.53
Date: 8/13/2008 2:31:09 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
i don't think so, because D1 has more teams than the champion.

The best team doens't need any extra bonus other than the season ticket boost and his filled arena. Winnings teams will get more attendance, so more revenue, so more money.

The bonus is great to clear the gap between the divisions by the promoted team.

This Post:
42297.56 in reply to 42297.16
Date: 8/13/2008 2:52:53 PM
New York Jests
IV.30
Overall Posts Rated:
I disagree, it would put you eons beyond your other small country users. If you are already good enough to win your entire country, you should not get the opportunity to be further ahead. Yes you might want to compete globally but you need to think of every facet. It would essentially cripple the rest of your country's teams.

This Post:
42297.57 in reply to 42297.15
Date: 8/13/2008 2:59:42 PM
New York Jests
IV.30
Overall Posts Rated:
Woah, woah, woah. Are you for real? We are supposed to get a season ticket bonus at the beginning of the season? Totally missed that one. When should we expect it?

This Post:
42297.58 in reply to 42297.57
Date: 8/13/2008 3:01:25 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Woah, woah, woah. Are you for real? We are supposed to get a season ticket bonus at the beginning of the season? Totally missed that one. When should we expect it?

I remember it was mentioned. I have no idea right now whether this it will indeed be implemented or not. Nothing has been paid out yet, so maybe they gave up on the idea.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
Advertisement