Suggestions > World Toruneys like B3 for all Levels/League

World Toruneys like B3 for all Levels/League

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
167495.49 in reply to 167495.48
Date: 1/6/2011 7:02:59 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Nippon first league average revenue is 488 right now, expense 412, will be MUCH lower next season when former B3 team leaves.

Tell me average income in TOP leagues around the world. You will see hwo has the advantage.

-190 586$

;)

And the former b3 teams earns lot of money even when he relegates, so individual teams could earn close to the same(fewer TV income) But when other teams are playing 10k arenas, or just selling 10k seats the average will be lower, but you also got succes with cheap rosters.

Last edited by CrazyEye at 1/6/2011 7:06:22 AM

This Post:
167495.52 in reply to 167495.51
Date: 1/6/2011 7:08:40 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i editet the post above, and i already explains the merch income in the post before that(you play with extremly low salarys) and the tv income is lower but this makes us loose more money.

You dudes make 70k each week, we loose it(when this is the offseason number we loose 190k)

Message deleted

This Post:
167495.55 in reply to 167495.53
Date: 1/6/2011 8:00:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
LOL, so you have more REVENUE.

If you are spending it on a higher salary roster, that means you ahve a BETTER ROSTER. That means in a game against you we lose.

WHO CARES if we can spend less to earn less, we still get less.

yeah but when i play against someone of my skill and experience, who play in your country i would loose. because he just get 80-100k less income but have a league where he could TIE everyone and easily train player who are worth it. And not forgeting that this team would be much better developed then my one in the more competive country ;)
And the more income is really your argument against, that you could earn money in nippon? ignoring the fact that you have income in the end of the week and we not? It like saying he earns ten percent more then me he have more money, but forgetting that you don't pay taxes and he 50%.

And overall you don't play against me ;)

Last edited by CrazyEye at 1/6/2011 8:05:54 AM

This Post:
167495.57 in reply to 167495.56
Date: 1/6/2011 10:03:38 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
What tax are you talking about, paying tax? WT? seriously we are talking about BB and you are talking about taxes. You mean TL fees???? TL fees are same for everyone. What taxes are you talking about?

i am talking about that earning money isn't just the money you get, it is also the money you have to spend there fore i believed i could take a Rl live example.

Yes they can get more enthusiasm, that is a good point for a BB3 argument, however it is a problem with the current BB3 format. So are you just arguing again against any international tournement whatsoever?

No i am arguing, against those random competion tourney you want to have, who screw up the main(league) competion, when they ain't all in the same cup: as i said easier competion more TIE, more games(more income) because a single step mean the difference betwen being a top team or a team who most likily lose the first round.

People in larger countries have a greater revenue potential, smaller countries can never earn that same revenue. How much you spend is a mute point, revenue is revenue. So maybe you have higher price money in a better cup, but you get less from it ;)

yeah and i am talking about income ;) And the 80k more income through TV(max) is just helpful, when you give up the whole season.

International tourneys which A KICK BACK MONEY based on team quality B match teams up competitively across the bored (not pitting us against bots) improve the unfair conditions of both of these factors, BOTH of them.

yeah but they won't be fair eather, the national cups are fair because it is the same for the competion you face. All nippon team play in the Nippon cup right? But when you devide the teams in different cup, and you can not put every teams of a league level in your cup with your model, it is becoming unfair. because when you have a likely hood, of playing just 1-2 round in comparision to be a top team 5 rounds, the salary in this competion must be double that high to result in the price money you want - and don't forget a tie is money to because you get better performance with cheaper roster.

It is like the merchandise money, you could see 10k more revenue but it isn't an advantage when you have to pay 50k more salary for getting it ;) Overall you lose 40k while archieving this target.

Last edited by CrazyEye at 1/6/2011 10:04:21 AM

This Post:
167495.59 in reply to 167495.58
Date: 1/6/2011 10:23:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Every single statment and argument you have offered (which is intelligible, the tax thing still makes no sense whotsever) is against international tourneys of any kind.

the tax thing was still an argument just for you, for the side discussion that you can not earn that much and that teams out of the big country get richer and richer just because we have some cup rounds more which makes us in your eyes richer and richer so that u cann't catch up.

And yes i am pro staying with the national cup because you could also make bridges inside a country(i know very few managers in ger), and this connections are more valuable for me. Also it let the competion be fair inside the country, and at least there is also a rivalry betwen the leagues in our country during the national cup(like which third league has the most guys left, or the II:1 has more then our premier division). Also i like it because the community are intrested in the same cup, so that it is much easier to follow. And when we get 50 internatinal cups, i doubt that will intrest people maybe only when you come to a "cup" forum and most guys there speak fluid english. Thats my pro list, for keeping the national cup and additional arcade like international Cup is possible but it should have intuitive rules who to join, or just a very slight till none impact on the rest of the game.

Advertisement