This Post:
319263.49 in reply to 319263.48
Date: 6/27/2023 8:30:11 PM
ExplosiveBubbleWrap
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BubblesExploded
Please don't lie. I understand you're upset, but every user on BB can view which level doctor you have when you have injured players...

Bubbles BuzzerBeater Official YouTube Channel:(https://www.youtube.com/@BubblesBuzzerBeater)

This Post:
319263.50 in reply to 319263.49
Date: 6/27/2023 9:39:57 PM
Akhenaten Guard
I.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Oh, that's true. All my staff is level 1. I'm not miserable enough to have to lie in a game, I thought I purchased a level 3 doctor.

This Post:
319263.51 in reply to 319263.32
Date: 6/30/2023 2:46:53 PM
Harbor City Storm
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Lomita Lowriders
His game shape likely has deteriorated and will need a week+ of minutes to get back to just where he was. The game assumes no practice or training while injured. What's even more strange is a player's game shape drops after you purchase him from the market.

This Post:
319263.52 in reply to 319263.51
Date: 6/30/2023 4:20:21 PM
ExplosiveBubbleWrap
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BubblesExploded
Players game shape drops after you purchase them from the transfer market because it helps prevent buying super expensive players in 8-9 GS for cheap for 1-2 games and then firing them before the economy update. This was implemented because people used to abuse the market and used it as a loop hole.

Bubbles BuzzerBeater Official YouTube Channel:(https://www.youtube.com/@BubblesBuzzerBeater)
This Post:
319263.53 in reply to 319263.52
Date: 7/4/2023 7:48:34 PM
JAZINE
Prva Liga BiH
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
-JAZINE-
When your player's injury is 6-11 days till the end and you switch from 5 to doctor level 7 you expect it to last FUCKING SIX DAYS, and not 7.
For what then exists doctor level 7? Why did I spend money for that? Should I lose fucking nerves on every single shit in this game?

If there's 6-11 days till recovering and you buy the best possible doctor level then it should be 6 days and not 7. Why everything in this game is complicated? Why is everything made to be a mystery and to waste our nerves?

will he play at all star despite the injury? If he plays in the all star game tomorrow it will be the biggest stupidity ever.

This Post:
319263.54 in reply to 319263.53
Date: 7/4/2023 8:01:13 PM
ExplosiveBubbleWrap
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BubblesExploded
will he play at all star despite the injury? If he plays in the all star game tomorrow it will be the biggest stupidity ever.

Yes, he will play. My SG was injured two seasons ago during the All-star week and he was unable to play in my following league game and BBM game but he did win the three-point contest with a sprained knee.

I understand the frustration, but the cursing is not necessary. This game seems to be really bad for your mental health and I don't usually recommend this but perhaps taking a break from BB could be beneficial for you. It does not seem like you enjoy playing it.

This Post:
319263.55 in reply to 319263.54
Date: 7/4/2023 8:39:26 PM
JAZINE
Prva Liga BiH
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
-JAZINE-
Yes I don't enjoy it... But not enjoy because of so many senseless things in this game. Almost all possible options in this game make our life in this game harder instead of easier. Waiting till 2 am to see if the player will be able to play or not while I have to wake up in the morning.... Crazy.

If it says 6-11 days and you buy a doctor at the highest level, then it should be 6 days and that's it. As "managers", we don't need to think about it anymore, and especially not to lose our nerves. That's the way this game might grow. To make the lives of people who play the game easier.

Then someone wonders why this game has only 14k players, but it used to have over 50k?
Strong marketing campaign is made, a certain number of new people appear and then most of them stop playing because there are too few things to keep those players.

This Post:
319263.56 in reply to 319263.55
Date: 7/4/2023 8:59:00 PM
ExplosiveBubbleWrap
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BubblesExploded
Yes I don't enjoy it...

No one is holding you hostage. I honestly don't agree with or understand why the injury range/projection enrages you so much. A level 7 doctor does not guarantee magical healing.

BB has been the same in principle since it began, but enhanced throughout its years. Especially since BB-Justin took over, the game (and the app) are improving greatly.

- Over the past two years BB has increased by about 15% more users
- There are more supporters now than there has been since 2012 (although they did lower supporter prices in 2017, so it isn't a fair comparison)
- The number of Utopia teams continues to grow at a pace that we will need a D.V Utopia in a couple seasons.

Certain things get incorporated into the game and other things do not. There are constructive ways to present ideas and group polls/discussions have taken place and large implementations have happened. BB is a fun, creative, slow-paced strategic game, so I understand why you, myself, and thousands of others take it so seriously, but it is a game none-the-less. It is meant to be fun. If you "don't enjoy it", then maybe finding a different game might be a good choice.

Last edited by E.B.W. at 7/4/2023 8:59:58 PM

This Post:
319263.57 in reply to 319263.56
Date: 7/4/2023 9:32:23 PM
JAZINE
Prva Liga BiH
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
-JAZINE-
Hoping that the player will recover by thursday and play in the training position I put one of the most important players on saturday to play 40 minutes to get a full training. That player now has 71 minutes and will have to play 100 minutes this week and therefore lose game shape for the most important period of the season. If I had known that he would not be ready for Thursday, I would not have made another player to play and would have saved him for the cup and would have saved his game shape. This way, with 100 minutes, his game shape will surely drop from 9, even with the level 6 sports psychologist I have.

I didn't expect a level 7 doctor to perform a miracle, but I expected a player who at that moment had 6-11 days of injury to recover in 6 days. It shouldn't be a miracle if you buy THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF DOCTOR. I didn't ask to recover in 4 days.

I still have a much stronger team and I am the favorite to win the game on Thursday. But after that I fear game shape will decline for a key part of the season...

For the first time in the season I come out of the ideal number of minutes for 2 players who have game shape 9. They will play about 100 minutes. The injured player also has game shape 9 and will play 0 minutes. This Friday will be a big test for the lvl 6 sports psychologist I've had for years all the time.

Advertisement