BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Barbados > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
181025.5 in reply to 181025.4
Date: 4/19/2011 5:43:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
no not 3 mins, what difference does that make if It doesent take me 25 mins to write myspeach?

I stand what I write I will put all my effort in this project if you all vote for me to be the coach,, I will be active on the forum, I am active , I will come with a list over the players Like top 5 list, and other things, I have great expierance for the game, I have been helping the coaches who was coaching the ICelandic team both U21 and NT,

if you guys have question for me just ask please,,

L James
This Post:
181025.6 in reply to 181025.5
Date: 4/19/2011 5:46:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
no not 3 mins, what difference does that make if It doesent take me 25 mins to write myspeach?

I stand what I write I will put all my effort in this project if you all vote for me to be the coach,, I will be active on the forum, I am active , I will come with a list over the players Like top 5 list, and other things, I have great expierance for the game, I have been helping the coaches who was coaching the ICelandic team both U21 and NT,

if you guys have question for me just ask please,,

This is a debate thread man, not speeches thread

I believe you.
But do the Barbados users believe you

This Post:
181025.7 in reply to 181025.6
Date: 4/19/2011 6:01:19 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
yes why shouldn't the belive me,,

I have some questions for you... why should you be the coach rather than me?
what do you have better than me to do this project,?
what extra will you do for the team?

L James
This Post:
181025.8 in reply to 181025.7
Date: 4/19/2011 6:11:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
yes why shouldn't the belive me,,

I have some questions for you... why should you be the coach rather than me?
what do you have better than me to do this project,?
what extra will you do for the team?

1.Read my speech carefully and you can check Slovenian forum to see how good in making plans I am(Nabor-Popis Igralcev, etc...)
2.I have very good experience + I have started playing this game before you.
3.My plans are very good and i personally think I am the best candidate.

Cheers ;)

This Post:
181025.9 in reply to 181025.8
Date: 4/19/2011 6:18:55 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
i personally think I am the best candidate.

we will heft to wait and see,

L James
This Post:
181025.10 in reply to 181025.9
Date: 4/19/2011 7:53:10 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
what we really want to see is some locals on here asking questions

come on barbados have your say you have all the power this is like a job interview for us so what are the questions?

abigfishy is ready to make the radical moved needed for the long term good of the team ive got the plan and the motivation - just do it!

This Post:
181025.11 in reply to 181025.10
Date: 4/20/2011 1:20:45 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
its good that we are bringing some life to this forum.. :)))
the local managers are merely more than 18-20 including all new teams that will be created in the next 1-2 weeks.
most important thing for the Barbadians users is to understand that its to their benefit to have a structured well organised U21 team.
it would be completely unrealistic to promise that the U21 will be a competitive team when the selection will be from such a small pool of active teams.
what the U21 can do in the next 2 seasons is to prepare a few strong players for the NT.
as abigfishy said this is the time for local managers to ask questions...
and if all this candidates are for real, then whatever the outcome of the elections is...there should be a collaboration with the U21 coach and the rest candidates to ensure a good job is done for the team.
i am up for it

This Post:
181025.12 in reply to 181025.10
Date: 4/20/2011 9:31:25 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
lool fishy...guess ever1 has the utmost confidence in all o yall abilities....

This Post:
181025.13 in reply to 181025.12
Date: 4/20/2011 10:06:43 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
lool fishy...guess ever1 has the utmost confidence in all o yall abilities....

+1

This Post:
181025.14 in reply to 181025.12
Date: 4/20/2011 6:06:12 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
so they should, this is one very confident fish, if i get the job i will hit it for 6

hey thor - did you know your movie is coming out this week and it looks awesome?

i think the best thing is if the candidates LA-L James, U21-DavidM, Thor and I all promose that whoever wins the others will stick around and help, be the assistants and learn the players, the nation and help, hopefully also train a player although they can be hard to find

so i can't speak for the others but i promise, unless a total fool wins the election, that i will stick around and be an assistant

i also promise that if i win i will be happy to have LA-L James, U21-DavidM, Thor and waxman as my assistants and that we will try discuss all things related to the team and try to work together, we can each have specific responsibilities and powers

after all it will be more fun to have our international community of barbados supporters and better for barbados to have a variety of opinions expressed

has anyone ever read the book hitler vs churchill? it is a book about management styles, hitler surrounded himself with yes men and anyone who disagreed was shot
invade poland? great idea fuhrer
holocaust? wonderful
invade russia? brilliant

whereas churchill surrounded himself with his fiercest critics, men who would argue with everything he said, in the end he still had the final say but before he went ahead with any plan he at least heard all the pitfalls and alternatives and if he could convince them then he knew it was right

and we all know how the war went...

This Post:
181025.15 in reply to 181025.14
Date: 4/20/2011 7:58:32 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
so they should, this is one very confident fish, if i get the job i will hit it for 6

hey thor - did you know your movie is coming out this week and it looks awesome?

i think the best thing is if the candidates LA-L James, U21-DavidM, Thor and I all promose that whoever wins the others will stick around and help, be the assistants and learn the players, the nation and help, hopefully also train a player although they can be hard to find

so i can't speak for the others but i promise, unless a total fool wins the election, that i will stick around and be an assistant

i also promise that if i win i will be happy to have LA-L James, U21-DavidM, Thor and waxman as my assistants and that we will try discuss all things related to the team and try to work together, we can each have specific responsibilities and powers

after all it will be more fun to have our international community of barbados supporters and better for barbados to have a variety of opinions expressed

has anyone ever read the book hitler vs churchill? it is a book about management styles, hitler surrounded himself with yes men and anyone who disagreed was shot
invade poland? great idea fuhrer
holocaust? wonderful
invade russia? brilliant

whereas churchill surrounded himself with his fiercest critics, men who would argue with everything he said, in the end he still had the final say but before he went ahead with any plan he at least heard all the pitfalls and alternatives and if he could convince them then he knew it was right

and we all know how the war went...

+1, now stop the spamming, i need questions to answer.

:)

Advertisement