Help - English > Unusual Team Ownership Issue

Unusual Team Ownership Issue

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
235746.5 in reply to 235746.4
Date: 2/10/2013 11:07:46 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you all, who replied. I understand it is not a big thing. What I was trying not to say is that it impacts my strategy for this game, which in essence is a game of importance for playoff seeding (determines which team gets to beat the crap out of mine in the 1st round...lol). Playing against a Bot, I know what their offense/defense set will be and I know they will play normal. Playing against a human, especially one that just went TIE, means I could get a CT against me and a varied offence/defense, for which I have to plan. I did not want it to seem like I was seeking unfair advantage in terms of game integrity, just that I understood the rules as the first 2 respondents did and I just don't see how a guy can claim a team and go Bot in 24 hours. So, I just wonder if there was an initial glitch in granting the team, or if there is a glitch now, where I cannot see that I am facing a human and it is erroneously reflecting a Bot. Big difference in my game time strategy, even though it won't mean a thing in terms of changing the playoff outcomes in this league. My team is pretty much getting trashed in the playoffs by either opponent I face. It is all about the spirit of game integrity.

This Post:
235746.7 in reply to 235746.6
Date: 2/10/2013 9:46:45 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks.