BB USA > National Team Speeches

National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
279005.5 in reply to 279005.1
Date: 5/28/2016 11:14:58 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I am running to for National Team manager, although I am an outsider you can put your trust in me, because hey in your heart you know im the right choice.

Now first off i would like to say thank you to last years coach Isaiah, and to all of the other candidates running this year. Now I know I am lacking the qualifications or the play time that maybe required to run a Managerial position of the National team, but like most of the people that are running I think I have a great Grasp on this game.

For the time that I have been playing this game I have been extremely active and have been trying to put together a winning team out of Scrubs. In this process of checking how certain systems work and by carefully watching the best players in this game and buy reading all of these forums post I believe that I have a very good system In place and think that with that system we will be able to turn around the sluggish unsuccessful National team and make it the most prosperous team in the world.

But You the people of these Great United States are also very important to the Success yes you must elect a leader that will one have a great system, but we need the players to compete with nations such as Spain, France, and Poland. we need you as a people to train our great players to get them to the stage that they can beat those teams and finally bring back a title to this Great Country.

It has been way to long since this country has won the world championship (6 going on 7 year) do you want the same old same old leaders or do you want a new and different leader that could potentially change the way the buzzer-beater world looks at the US National team if so, make you voice heard and vote SDcoyotes.