Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
318568.5 in reply to 318568.1
Date: 4/12/2023 12:11:28 AM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm used to the NBA style of viewing home and away. But I don't see why this shouldn't be implemented - it should be a good quality of life improvement for those who prefer it the other way around. Hope this gets implemented!

This Post:
318568.6 in reply to 318568.5
Date: 4/13/2023 7:06:48 AM
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes, I know in NBA it's the opposite style (away-home) but for my shame I don't watch closely NBA :) I am watching more football/soccer matches and mostly in Europe and it is always home-away style. In Bulgaria it is also home-away. I am playing other managers which are football/soccer managers and there it is also home-away. Only here in this game it is away-home ....and because it is only here, I have to think always it is the opposite.

So, for me this simple change will make everything much more comfortable and natural when I browse around matches :) At least I myself will browse matches with more pleasure since I feel it natural and got used to it.

Also, in my imagination it can happen with a button on the Schedule/Program/Matches page (I am not 100% sure how it was exactly in English page, in Bulgarian it is Program now). Just above the matches I see Season 60 at left and Season 60 at right which is scroll down menu. I think between both Season 60 in the middle, Developers can put 2 buttons which people can use to change the style the way they want it. The both buttons can be something like:
[H/A] and [A/H]
And when you click on one of this buttons and choose your style, you make the settings for all the matches you are browsing in BuzzerBeater, included National team matches etc.

This buttons can also happen in Settings menu but I think it will be more reasonable to be at Schedule/Program/Matches place ;)

This Post:
318568.8 in reply to 318568.7
Date: 4/13/2023 6:17:56 PM
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Ok, you are maybe right about that. But I am not sure if people will see the option in Settings if they don't read the news (not everybody reads the news, I started reading when I started to give suggestions)...and in Schedule it will be visible and easy to operate for sure :) Maybe it is better 1 season to be on Schedule and in Settings both ...and after 1 season when people know about this option - to stay only in Settings. But you are right long-term it is better to be in Settings only since it is not logical to change it all the time ;)

This Post:
318568.9 in reply to 318568.8
Date: 4/14/2023 5:31:00 AM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm sure if it matters to them they would try to look for it.

This Post:
318568.10 in reply to 318568.1
Date: 4/14/2023 9:23:05 AM
DarkQueen
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello again,

I decided to write a new suggestion. It is a very good one for myself but I am not sure about the other guys - you can share your opinion if you decide.

The main idea is - to make it possible for every user to choose if HOME or AWAY team to be shown first. I mean - now things are a lttle bit American and NBA type. First the away team is shown and then the home team. The problem is that all the matches and results I see beyond BuzzerBeater are the opposite type - first the home team is shown and then the away team. I believe it is the same everywhere in Europe at least but I am not 100% sure.

Every time I see the program I think when my team is shown in the left that I have home match. But it is not home, it is away. And since all the other matches I am interested in beyond BB are the opposite, it is a little bit frustrating. My brain has to pay attention and to think especially if I play home or away.

So, I will be happy every user to have the option and choose for himself if Home or Away team to be shown first in the Program menu, in Matches etc.

I agree with this suggestion.
I am confused too if I am in home or not.
ty

This Post:
318568.12 in reply to 318568.11
Date: 5/2/2023 8:14:27 AM
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
You will need maybe one month to feel comfortable but I think after that it will be better even for you :)

This Home-Away and Away-Home thing is something like the height of the players to be 5'10' or 180cm ....if I don't see 180cm I still can player but it will be harder to calculate the height since I am not good at this type of measurement :) Or for example ...maybe 80 Farenheit is the same like 30 Celsius - but I don't feel comfortable with Farenheit since I don't use it in my life in that way :) Or for example the hour to show you 11pm or 23h - it's just how you feel things more natural and comfortable. For me Away-Home is the same to use ' and '' and Farenheit... I still can use it if necessary but I will feel myself a lot better with what I already know - cm and Celsius :)))

I really think this option is necessary and I hope it is not hard to be implemented... but developers keep everything in secret so I am not sure what to think :)))

This Post:
318568.13 in reply to 318568.12
Date: 6/2/2023 6:42:29 AM
B.C. Ambidexter
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
I have to say that I am disappointed this suggestion is not implemented. And I am not sure it will be. I had also some other different suggestions but this one seems to be no harm for anybody and quite useful for outside USA users I think. So, I hoped to be implemented as soon as possible. But in the same time I see discussions about some super big changes like the way of training players for example which I think is way more difficult and time wasting to implement it. That's why I decided not to make suggestions anymore unless this one happen because I want to see HOME teams at the left and AWAY teams on the right as it is everywhere in Europe at least.

Advertisement