Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
323660.5 in reply to 323660.4
Date: 06/05/2024 09:49:17
QQguest
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
According to your respond, assume that the training speed in the university team is the same as in the main team.
Then, let me borrow mkapa's words:
"That would create U21 factories ... I'm not really in favor of that ..." (309376.929)
Although this was originally mkapa's response to Kubson6's Youth Team, I believe mkapa's thoughts still apply here.

1. If teams can choose whether to spend money to establish University team, I expect it would become mainstream to establish them.
Because teams that are training young players will definitely do this for the main team's performance, and those that are not training young players will also help train players for their country's U21 team.

2. It will increase the number of matches each week.
I think having four matches (2 league game, 1 BBM, 1 cup/scrimmage) a week is the maximum acceptable number.
If we introduce University Leagues, managers will be forced (even though it seems like a choice) to establish a university team, which will increase the number of lineups they have to set and cause complaints.
For Kubson6's (323628.1) youth team, because of the slower training speed, there is no issue of being forced, but there is still the disadvantage of an increased number of matches.

3. If our goal is to train young players without incurring a very big penalty when playing them in league or cup games, then why not choose older players who have better skills?
It might be difficult to find 2x-year-old players on the transfer market who are both reasonably priced and meet the skill requirements.
However, in Season 63, the maximum skill level for 19-year-old draft players will rise from 9.5 to 10.5.
Choosing excellent 19-year-old players should also be considered an improvement to this issue, and the quantity and quality of draftees are also something BB can control.