This Post:
323216.53 in reply to 323216.47
Date: 04/08/2024 10:33:00
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
Do you read me!? He should have not paid a fine according to my idea, he should have got a fine if the trade was judged too expensive by the GM according to the current rules. My idea is to reduce the net amount got when a player is repeatitively put on TL, not to give more fines.

Ok, not a fine...but reduce of the net amount...so extra tax😅 Could you kindly explain me what is a difference between fine and tax in your understanding of economy?

As a result, neither you nor I would even have the opportunity to overpay when we would consciously want to in situation when we would be forced to do so. This is the freedom you are fighting for?

This Post:
323216.54 in reply to 323216.51
Date: 04/08/2024 10:33:57
sderenati team
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
come fosse prematurata
I don't get how kozlik can bring as an example a player paid more than the selling price, who has 10 pops in 2 season before being sold again.

I see it touched you deeply😉 Unnecessarily. I didn't want to accuse you of cheating of something...I just felt I overpaid then (I wouldn't pay that money for him if I weren't under the wall) and this is just the example that all users overpay.

Once again...examples that somebody pay 10-20 times more really go unnoticed that we need some system's preventing solutions?

Nah i didn't felt touched, just want to underline the fact that the example you provide, wasn't fitting properly in the topic discussed.
The fact i know the player and i would evaluate him even more if i had to buy from main team, makes is more clear to me.

I think Joe just proposed a new kind of system's preventing solutions..

This Post:
323216.55 in reply to 323216.54
Date: 04/08/2024 12:08:48
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
just want to underline the fact that the example you provide, wasn't fitting properly in the topic discussed.

We're apparently running two different discussions😉 Do these obvious situations as you mentioned still really happen that we need additional system's preventing solutions? Do GM's really aren't able to catch such kind of hugly overpaid transfers and even restore money on newbies accounts. Simple solution. Do we really need to implement so complicated, unnatural (btw newbies would be lost in this rules for sure) and destroying the market solutions?

This Post:
323216.57 in reply to 323216.56
Date: 04/08/2024 16:47:47
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
So if you find a crazy user quickly (it's possible😁) everything will be ok, but if you wait longer you will get a fine/tax?🙃

What if you decrease the price in meantime and finally you will find normal user?😅