Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
38369.54 in reply to 38369.53
Date: 7/22/2008 9:56:01 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
hey will!

im enjoying the game really

that is why i am so into this that i really like to understand a lot of things!

sadly i dont have a gf now, and definitely im not looking for a guy! but if there is a girl interesting to get to know here in bb world im open about it hahahah

thanks mate!

This Post:
38369.55 in reply to 38369.52
Date: 7/22/2008 10:39:17 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Unfortunately your posts where a little bit too unstructured for me, and I think I did not really understand about half of it, so I think I better not not answer as it will only lead to confusion on both sides I guess.

Anyway, I must comment on one thing:

I bet you that there is no PR guy in the world that is good enough to make international media broadcast even the shortest parts of swedish league games, i.e. even if he contributed both off and on the field he was still not worth his money.
wow you seem to be an expert in the field of swedish or should i say international media markets tha you can claim this,

Not really, this requires only very basic knowledge about the swedish level of basketball and the international market. I believe that anyone with the slightest of knowledge about the swedish league and costs for top marketing guys would agree on my conclusion.

This Post:
38369.56 in reply to 38369.55
Date: 7/22/2008 11:58:55 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
tell me more since its so simple as per your level so someone like me can understand you further, pls just even a concept pls pls

what do you mean unstructured,

because i think people who post either understand whats written and replies, or ask to be more clear in whatever way they question.

but you who doesnt understand the whole thing would even hit a person here saying that i dont know what im talking about. that im wrong

admit you cant back up yourself! to even say my analysis are wrong or i dont know how to make an analysis because i get to be wrong.

id like to hear from you about that ahh simple knowledge come on! try me!

Last edited by Shoei at 7/22/2008 12:05:51 PM

This Post:
38369.57 in reply to 38369.56
Date: 7/22/2008 12:12:57 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I just have a very hard time following you the way you are writing. It feels like a lot of "loose sentences" that sometimes are quite hard for me to understand and I have a hard time following the logic of your last posts. I guess part of it is because you dont use quoates when quotaing so layout wise it becomes not that "welcoming" and easy to read for me.

The reason why I said that I had a hard time reading your posts was to let you know why I did not answer on your specific questions; I just couldn't as I did not really understand them. I am sorry for that.

The concept can be sumarized in one sentence though: The potential of the swedish league is not high enough to make a top marketing guy payoff.

I dont see the relevance of what your work or age is, but good for you that you like your age, job, and education.

This Post:
38369.58 in reply to 38369.57
Date: 7/22/2008 10:15:43 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't see any point allowing this pointless argument to go on.

If chespirito and CoolCat want to continue please do it elsewhere. BB-Mail, MSN or Skype are available. I don't think the BB community wants to read this type of squabbling.

/CLOSED

Creator of (http://www.buzzerbeaterstats.com) and (http://www.buzzerbeaternews.com/) -- Ex GM of Australia -- Division 1 winner of Italy Season 1 then moved team to Australia after the country was created by the BBs. Australian team manager for 2 seasons. Won various tournaments and division 1 titles in the following seasons.